I am absolutely honoured to be nominated for this award (I sound like I’m giving a speech at the Oscars… *daydreams*) by the lovely Jenny from SmallGirlBigDreams1993. Her blog has become one of my favourites over the past few months so you should definitely go and check it out! A few days later I was nominated again by Lucy from Absolutely Lucy who’s blog is so inspiring! It’s so encouraging to know that someone thinks so highly of your blog to nominate you for an award so thank you much and to everyone else who reads my posts.
I was also nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by my gorgeous friend Simona who blogs at Sky’s Book Corner. The Versatile Blogger Award is very similar as in you have to list some fact about yourself. As I’d literally just done this with the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, I figured there’s no point in me making an entirely separate post as I’d run out of facts about myself! So as Simona did, I’m putting them in the same post!
So, what’s this award all about?
The Rules for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and The Versatile Blogger Aware:
2) List the rules and display the award
3) Share 7 things/facts about yourself
4) Nominate 7 blogs that inspire you (10-15 for the Versatile Blogger Award)
5) Let them know about the award!
My Seven Facts
1) I love making lists. I will put everything in a list. In fact, I probably spend more time writing to-do lists that actually doing the stuff on them.
2) I have the most messed up and weirdest dreams. Every single night without fail. They used to really disturb me because they were just go weird but now I actually enjoy them! I honestly don’t know where half of the stuff I dream about comes from but I sure do have one imaginative subconscious. For example, the other night, I had a dream that Gary Oldman tried to kill me with a Samurai Sword.
3) If I was a Dwarf, I’d be Sneezy. Because since starting this post, I have sneezed over 20 times. I have really bad hay fever in the Spring and Summer which is what caused my excessive sneezing but even in the Winter I sneeze a lot too!
5) I go through really weird phases where I get completely obsessed with an actor/actress and will spend hours Googling them and watching YouTube videos of them. I’ll watch every single one of their films in like 2 weeks then another actor will come along and the obsession will start all over again!
6) I’m also obsessed with TV shows. I think I prefer watching a series than films because I just love how involved you can get with the characters who you spend series after series after series with. I think my all-time favourite has to be Sex and the City because it’s so relatable and those girls feel like friends to me!
7) Once, I broke my little finger on a soft ball. It wasn’t a cricket ball or even a football, it was a foam ball which we used in Primary School to play sports with so no one got hurt. Oh the irony.
Here are my nominations for the Very Inspiring Bloggers Award, these are all people who I find inspiring in different ways and they all wholeheartedly deserve this award:
Lucy – Absolutely Lucy
Charl – Miscrawl
Laura – She Loves to Read
Megan – Reading in the Sunshine
Simona – Sky’s Book Corner
Sophie – Reviewed The Book
And here are my nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award. I’m trying to nominate as many different bloggers as I can because I know so many who all work so hard at their blogs!
Steven – Sfoxwriting
Tara – Love From Tara
Lynsey – Lynsey James
Lucy – Absolutely Lucy
Charlotte – Miscrawl
Carrie – Carrie Mayhem
Jenny – Smallgirlbigdreams1993
Jody – Jody’s Scribbles
If you’ve already received this award or don’t display awards on your blog for whatever reason, that’s fine, you don’t have to do it again or at all but I just wanted you all to know how much I enjoy reading your blogs every week and how extremely talented individuals you all are!