I’ve been stuck for blog post ideas. Like, really stuck. But I figure, you can’t go wrong with a trusty “tag” post, can you? I pinched this one of Danielle from Underland to Wonderland (who’s blog is fantastic, by the way!) and it’s called the “Four Things Tag” where, unsurprisingly, you name four things under each category. So lo and behold, here are my answers!
Four Jobs I’ve Had
1) Sales assistant at Primark. Loosely translated to: Chatting to friends all day and having sock fights.
2) Optical assistant at Vision Express. Loosely translated to: Cringing as you take photos of people’s retinas.
3) Voluntary teaching assistant. Loosely translated to: I don’t like kids. Why am I even here?
4) Admin assistant at my mum’s work. Basically getting my travel for free and eating all day.
Four Things I Don’t Eat
4) Well this is awkward. I basically eat anything you put in front of me.
Four Places I’ve Lived
1) Essex. No, I don’t sound like those on Towie. My accent is more that of Del Boy than Amy Childs.
2) Essex. No, I don’t know anybody from Towie. But I have spotted one of them out in the wild.
3) Essex. No, I don’t go to Sugar Hut. I’ve drove past it a couple of times though, if that counts?
4) Essex. Contrary to what this question leads you to believe, I don’t like Essex all that much.
Four of My Favourite Foods
1) Ah this is more like it! Pizza, obviously.
2) Deep fried shredded chicken in chilli sauce from the Chinese takeaway.
3) BBQ Spare Ribs
4) Cheese and onion crisps
Four Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once
1) The Lord of the Rings trilogy!
2) Every Disney film that’s ever existed
3) One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest (My old psychology teacher, if you’re reading this, I’m sorry I forgot to give the DVD back)
4) Mean Girls
Four TV Shows I Watch
1) Once Upon a Time
2) Sex and the City
3) One Tree Hill
4) Orange is the New Black
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To This Year
1) My best friend Lynsey James coming down to see me in August!
2) Going to see Back to the Future with the boyfriend at an outdoor cinema in July
3) Hopefully finishing my manuscript, if I get a move on.
4) Firework night
Four Things I Can’t Live Without
1) My boyfriend, friends and family
2) My phone/laptop
4) My dog, Rory
Four Places I’ve Visited
1) Disneyland Paris, 3 times! And central Paris twice
2) The Canary Islands; Tenerife, Lanzerote and Gran Caneria x2
3) The French Alps when I went skiing
Four Pet Peeves
1) People who moan about things they can change but then do nothing to change them
2) When someone calls your name, you reply and then they don’t say anything
3) People who post insensitive things on Twitter that they have no place to be tweeting about/aren’t about them
4) Rude children
Four Things I Wish I Could Do
1) Magic away my anxiety
2) Actually, just do magic in general. Hermione style.
3) Not get so emotional over stuff
4) Not get too attached to things
Four Subjects I Studied at School
1) Physical Education. Yes, on top of the compulsory P.E we had to do.
3) Art. Why I don’t know. Only the people who were going to Uni to do art got any sort of education.
Four Things Near Me Right Now
1) My phone
2) Two books: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and Elizabeth is Missing by Emma Healey
3) A bottle of water
4) Snotty tissues from hay fever.
[…] I’m taking this tag from Jenny in neverland‘s blog, and I’ll sing to Anohana’s theme songs while writing this blog post. […]
[…] found this “tag” post idea on Jenny in Neverland‘s fantastic blog. Thought it would be a great way to get better […]
Love this post – so cool with all the photos and images – am so with you on the anxiety thing as you will see in my answers – what a pain huh? Have a look on my site , although I wish i had put some fun stuff like you did but am pretty hopeless at all this internet stuff so would be pretty impossible anyway 😀 Anyway, have a read if you like; https://cassandrapiat.wordpress.com/2015/08/05/four-things/
[…] In fact she had seen it on Sky Book Corner’s Four Things post who had pinched the idea from Jenny in Neverland, who had pinched it from….. you get the idea 🙂 So I thought I’d follow the lead and […]
I tracked this post back through Sky Book Corner. What a fun idea. Here are my answers.
Reblogged this on Thoughts of a curly-haired Essex bird and commented:
This post made me smile. I hope you smile too…
Thank you for reblogging! I’m glad it made you smile (:
It’s a great post. Look forward to more. 🙂 x
Back to the Future OUTDOORS?! Oh my wow!!!!
I know right! I’m so excited! 😀
Fab stuff. Always like posts like this when you find out more about the bloggers. From the west part of London, though would be cool to go east at some point. Especially as I’m a Depeche Mode fan. And full marks for being such a Harry Potter fan. The Studios are wonderful.
I like reading these sort of posts too, it helps you find out more about the person behind the blog, without them going into too much detail. Hmm, East London? I wouldn’t recommend but that’s up to you of course haha! I’ve not been to the studios yet, actually!
You’d love it!
I didn’t know you where from Essex!! I don’t watch TOWIE but I have a nameless friend who loves it, buys Amy Childs clothes and goes down to Essex a couple of times a year on holiday!
I love that Emma Stone Gif!
Great post Jenny!
Really?! Hahahah well…. It’s not something I like to shout from the rooftops 😉 and really? I’m a bit speechless at that! Essex, for a holiday?! I’ve never heard of anything so ridiculous, hahahaha! Next time she’s here, tell her to hit me up ;D
Me too, I watched it on repeat for a while. Emma Stone is awesome 🙂 xx
What a great idea for a post. 🙂 Haven’t watched once upon a time yet? Worth giving ago then. Love Sex and the City and Orange is the new black! 🙂
Once Upon a Time is FANTASTIC! 🙂 xx
Def gonna have to do this one at some point! I just want to say I love that the one food you dislike is olives, and you used a gif of a character named Olive. =D
Go for it! Was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed writing it 🙂 Hahahaha, I didn’t even notice that!!!! I love OitNB and that didn’t even register! #UnintentionalIrony
When I saw BBQ spare ribs, I have to ask if it’s also of the Chinese-style variety? Just wondering. It’s a flavour profile I’m familiar with. I like how one of the things you dislike are rude children LOL. I feel like I would mostly agree with that but I can’t remember how lame of a kid I was to everyone around me so I don’t want to be a hypocrite haha.
Omg. I was going to call out the parents there but I didn’t want to offend any potential readers LOL.
Great post! Really enjoyed reading your answers, and writing my own 🙂
Thank you! Will check out your answers now 🙂 xx
[…] this “tag” post’s idea on Jenny in Neverland‘s fantastic blog. Thought it would be a great way to get better […]
Is there seriously no other foods you don’t like?! Ahh I wish I was like that!!
Thank you for talking so sweetly about my blog!!
Hahahaha, I am seriously such a pig, I LOVE FOOD! I only don’t like olives because the first time I tried one, I thought it was a grape hahah ;D You’re very welcome m’love! 🙂 xx
Really liked these ideas! I’ve seen every Disney film a million times too…
I really enjoyed writing it to 🙂 Gotta love Disney!
Definitely! What’s your favourite?
Peter Pan, of course! I also love Alice in Wonderland, Jungle Book & Cinderella 🙂 How about you?
It’s got to be The Little Mermaid, followed by Aladdin!
Oh, Aladdin! Completely missed that one, I love that film too 🙂