I’ve been stuck for blog post ideas. Like, really stuck. But I figure, you can’t go wrong with a trusty “tag” post, can you? I pinched this one of Danielle from Underland to Wonderland (who’s blog is fantastic, by the way!) and it’s called the “Four Things Tag” where, unsurprisingly, you name four things under each category. So lo and behold, here are my answers!
Four Jobs I’ve Had
1) Sales assistant at Primark. Loosely translated to: Chatting to friends all day and having sock fights.
2) Optical assistant at Vision Express. Loosely translated to: Cringing as you take photos of people’s retinas.
3) Voluntary teaching assistant. Loosely translated to: I don’t like kids. Why am I even here?
4) Admin assistant at my mum’s work. Basically getting my travel for free and eating all day.
Four Things I Don’t Eat
4) Well this is awkward. I basically eat anything you put in front of me.
Four Places I’ve Lived
1) Essex. No, I don’t sound like those on Towie. My accent is more that of Del Boy than Amy Childs.
2) Essex. No, I don’t know anybody from Towie. But I have spotted one of them out in the wild.
3) Essex. No, I don’t go to Sugar Hut. I’ve drove past it a couple of times though, if that counts?
4) Essex. Contrary to what this question leads you to believe, I don’t like Essex all that much.
Four of My Favourite Foods
1) Ah this is more like it! Pizza, obviously.
2) Deep fried shredded chicken in chilli sauce from the Chinese takeaway.
3) BBQ Spare Ribs
4) Cheese and onion crisps
Four Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once
1) The Lord of the Rings trilogy!
2) Every Disney film that’s ever existed
3) One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest (My old psychology teacher, if you’re reading this, I’m sorry I forgot to give the DVD back)
4) Mean Girls
Four TV Shows I Watch
1) Once Upon a Time
2) Sex and the City
3) One Tree Hill
4) Orange is the New Black
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To This Year
1) My best friend Lynsey James coming down to see me in August!
2) Going to see Back to the Future with the boyfriend at an outdoor cinema in July
3) Hopefully finishing my manuscript, if I get a move on.
4) Firework night
Four Things I Can’t Live Without
1) My boyfriend, friends and family
2) My phone/laptop
4) My dog, Rory
Four Places I’ve Visited
1) Disneyland Paris, 3 times! And central Paris twice
2) The Canary Islands; Tenerife, Lanzerote and Gran Caneria x2
3) The French Alps when I went skiing
Four Pet Peeves
1) People who moan about things they can change but then do nothing to change them
2) When someone calls your name, you reply and then they don’t say anything
3) People who post insensitive things on Twitter that they have no place to be tweeting about/aren’t about them
4) Rude children
Four Things I Wish I Could Do
1) Magic away my anxiety
2) Actually, just do magic in general. Hermione style.
3) Not get so emotional over stuff
4) Not get too attached to things
Four Subjects I Studied at School
1) Physical Education. Yes, on top of the compulsory P.E we had to do.
3) Art. Why I don’t know. Only the people who were going to Uni to do art got any sort of education.
Four Things Near Me Right Now
1) My phone
2) Two books: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and Elizabeth is Missing by Emma Healey
3) A bottle of water
4) Snotty tissues from hay fever.