There are definitely some topics that are considered ‘taboo’ in the blogosphere. Little things that we don’t like to admit – to ourselves or others – but we all know are true. Clichés and opinions we like to keep to ourselves but today I want to share with you 20, very honest things I’ve thought about as a blogger.
- Free shit is awesome. Sorry, but it is
- I check my DA regularly, still haven’t got a clue what it is but get the hump when it goes down
- My own blog photos are
- I’m dead jealous of just about every other blogger ever
- I want to blog full-time. How does one do that?
- No but seriously, how do you do that?
- But I don’t want to be happy and positive 24/7
- Will this be the post that makes me internet famous?
- Why are there so many Twitter chats
- Shall I tweet that or will I be stoned to death for my opinion?
- Why must we all, as bloggers, ‘lift each other up’? That bitch hates me
- What is Quinoa
- Follow links? No follow links? Nah, I give up
- “Stats aren’t important” They’re
fuckingimportant. LOVE ME PEOPLE.
- Yes I felt a little bit famous when I hit 1,000 blog followers, don’t pretend you didn’t
- But heck I felt like Beyoncé when I hit 4,000 Twitter followers
- I feel like I’m in a doctors waiting room if a blog is too minimalist
- I don’t like Lush
- Scheduling tweets is boring as hell. I know but you gotta do it anyway
- If I didn’t have any followers, I probably wouldn’t bother. Sad but true