I don’t do these chain award tag posts anymore if I’m honest. A lot of them are for new bloggers and I’m long from being a new blogger but I was tagged in one the other day which was mostly Disney themed and it looked like fun so I wanted to join in. I’m not sure if this tag is designed for new bloggers or just anyone who fancies doing it but what I’m going to do is tag 10 bloggers with under 500 blog followers at the end of this post for you to check out and spread the love! Thank you to Charlie from That is the Spell for my nomination, do go and check out his wonderful blog!
The Mystery Blogger Award is a tag created by Okoto Enigma as a way for bloggers to connect and find out more about each other and the rules are as follows:
1. Put the award logo/image in your post.
2. List all the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
4. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
5. Nominate 10-20 people and notify them.
6. Link back to the creator of the award.
7. Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with a weird or funny question.
8. Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
So let’s do this shall we? Here are 3 random things about myself:
- My dream job, when I was in school and sixth form was a fitness instructor. I loved sports, took extra P.E, did a ton of after-school clubs like Trampolining, Tennis and Badminton and was always at the gym. If I had made one different decision when I was in school, I probably would have got there and it still pains me to this day that I made the wrong choice (that started off happy, didn’t it?)
- Sticking with the sports theme, I really, really, really love Formula 1 and won’t miss a single session / qualifying or race throughout the whole season. My favourite team is Red Bull and I own a Red Bull t-shirt, a 1:18 scale model of one of the Red Bull cars from 2016 and also a half scale replica helmet of Nico Rosberg from 2015 and a bunch of Formula 1 photos and artwork which are mostly on my wall.
- I used to play the drums and started when I was in year 8 in school, but my teacher was really awful so we found a private teacher outside of school who was fantastic and I continued to have drum lessons with him for around 6 years. I completed 2 exams, one with a distinction and one with a merit. I still have my drum kit in my loft and would love to start playing again one day because I really miss it.
My own favourite post: What’s the point of book reviews?
Answers to Charlie’s questions:
What is your favourite Disney song and why?
I think my favourite soundtrack as a whole is Tarzan because bloody hell those songs are so good and so catchy! I also really love Bare Necessities because it reminds me of my mum and used to calm me down when I had really bad anxiety.
If you were attending a Disney fancy dress party, who would be your choice and why?
I have dressed up as Peter Pan for a fancy dress party before, which was cool but now I think my choice would be Merida from Brave because she is the epitome of ‘strong, independent woman’, her hair is rad and I could rock up with a bow and arrow.
If you could have any magical object from the Harry Potter series, what would it be?
I definitely wouldn’t need a remembrall because I remember everything! Maybe a wizard’s chess board because I like chess and watching the pieces destroy each other would make for an even more interesting game.
Apart from a Disney one, what is your favourite film?
Aside from all things Disney, my favourite film is The Beach, based off of the book by Alex Garland which is also one of my favourite books.
What is your favourite musical you have seen on stage?
Wicked, by far! The dancing, the acting, the songs – hgsftmsj I have no words for it (little anecdote: a girl I went to school with is currently playing Elphaba at the West End. Jealous or what?)
Here are my 10 (okay , 11) nominations, do go and check them out and give them a follow!
Life in Kateish
El’s Book World
Lucy Kate Burton
You’re Already Invited
The Panda Talks
This Blissful Moment
Krazy Booklover 28
Once Upon a Blog
Angelwings and Petticoats
The Beautiful Imperfections Journal
A Magical World of Words
And here are your 5 questions:
- If you could make a live-action re-make of your favourite Disney film, who would be your dream cast? (If it’s one that’s been made already, is there anyone you would change?)
- If you wrote a book, which genre would you chose and why?
- Which Disney character would you love to be best friends with?
- Someone gives you £5,000, you’re not allowed to save it, what do you spend it on?
- If you could create a selection of products, what type of products would they be (beauty, fashion, homeware etc etc) and what would you call your range?