Other Reviews

Meet My March Advertisers!

AD | Another month and another advertisers post is upon us. It’s crazy how quickly it comes around to me writing another one of these posts when it feels like the previous one has only just been published! I hope you all had a lovely February and enjoyed Valentine’s Day, for those that celebrate it! I don’t personally but my boyfriend was away that day anyway, so I had a nice relaxing and peaceful weekend to myself! Who says you can’t celebrate Valentine’s Day with yourself? Anyway, enough babble, come and meet my March advertisers!

Oooh deja vu? No, you’ve not clicked onto last months post, I’m just delighted to have Emma from Booking Good Read advertising with me again this month too! It’s always a joy to have you, Emma! If you don’t know, Emma is primarily a book blogger and a very good one at that. She’s the person to go to for book recommendations and also True Crime… if you’re into that (I mean, who isn’t?)

Posts from Booking Good Read I’d recommend:

If you don’t know Daisy from The Dee Who Lived yet then you really need to just drop everything you’re doing a dedicate the next hour to binge-reading her wonderful blog. Books, Harry Potter, mental health and a bunch of other good stuff is what you’ll find but Daisy is just the most pure soul you’ll find and I really admire how she opens up about some personal things on her blog too.

Posts from The Dee Who Lived I’d recommend:

My third advertiser for this month is the lovely Kelly from Paperback Adventures. And in case you hadn’t guessed by the name of her blog… book bloggers you’re in for a treat. Especially YA, Fantasy and Sci-Fi lovers. Paperback Adventures is the place to go. Kelly also runs a weekly series called Mental Health Spotlight, which helps highlight, raise awareness and reduce stigma around a number of mental health conditions!

Posts from Paperback Adventures I’d recommend:

• Top 5 Classic Books I Want To Read
  • Audiobooks: Reading or Not?
  • Would You Rather? Challenge Bookish Edition

I hope you’ll enjoy reading all four of these amazing ladies this month! Please do show them some love!

If you're interested in advertising with me, please check out this page for further information

Advertisements

Jenny in Neverland

Twenty-something lifestyle blogger from Essex. Book lover, Slytherin, organisational wizard and enjoys Motorsport, Disney and Yoga.

1. I always love seeing your monthly advertisers, it’s such a lovely thing to do. Shall be checking them all out!

Chloe xx

1. Hope you like them! ๐Ÿ˜Œ

2. This is a really great roundup of bloggers, this is the first time reading one of these posts but itโ€™s great that you give other bloggers this platform, going to be checking out these blogs! X

1. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Œ hope you like them!

3. Another fantastic round up post of your advertisers, Jenny! Iโ€™ve heard of all these lovely bloggers but Iโ€™ve never sat down and properly read their blogs so thank you for putting them on my radar again! Xx

1. Awh thank you! Theyโ€™re well worth a read ๐Ÿ˜Œ

4. Lena Dee says:

First off let me say how cute your mug is! Ahhhh it totes reminds me of Chip from Beauty and the Beast tehe ๐Ÿ˜€ I know this is AD content but I genuinely love the fact that you have a series like this that gets to promote other bloggers and their awesome content ๐Ÿ˜€ I love post like these! I’m totes familiar with Emma’s, glad to see her on the list ๐Ÿ˜€

xx Lena | https://lenadeexo.com

1. Thanks so much doll! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

5. They look fab, always love discovering new blogs to read! ๐Ÿ˜€

Sarah ๐ŸŒบ || Boxnip

1. Hope you like them!

6. Will check them all out xx

1. Hope you like them!

7. I’ll have to check out these blogs x

1. Hope you love them ๐Ÿ˜Œ

8. A fab bunch of bloggers – as usual my lovely x

1. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Œ I think so too!

9. I love finding bloggers to follow through posts like this! It’s always nice to support one another xx

Tiffany x http://www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

1. It sure is ๐Ÿ˜Œ

10. Yay more book bloggers! I need to remake my banner to advertise!

1. Would love to have you! ๐Ÿ˜Œ Drop me an email if youโ€™re ever interested!

11. nicolaniemc.co.uk says:

Can I ask, what edition is the Peter Pan book in your picture? That’s a beautiful sleeve design ๐Ÿ˜

1. You know what I really donโ€™t know! My boyfriend found it! Iโ€™ll try and find out and get back to you ๐Ÿ˜Œ

1. nicolaniemc.co.uk says:

Ta muchly! ๐Ÿ˜Š

12. beereaderbooks says:

This is great for finding new blogs to read and explore, both excellent ones this month!

1. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Œ

13. That’s a few more to turn up in my reader now then! Some great blogs this month – I’m looking forward to seeing what content they produce!

1. Hope you love them! ๐Ÿ˜Œ

14. Kim says:

Love having new blogs to discover and Dee’s blog sounds right up my ally. Thanks for sharing.

1. Deeโ€™s blog is wonderful ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

15. Iโ€™m looking forward to checking this blogs out, thank you x

1. Youโ€™re welcome ๐Ÿ˜Œ

16. Britt K says:

You’ve got some great advertisers this month! I am already getting totally lost in the recommended posts… There goes my attempt to be productive this afternoon hahaha well, for a while anyway – but for good reason!

1. Haha whoops! Hope you love them ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

17. hannahslifediaries says:

I was already following Emma, she’s fantastic! Daisy and Kelly I wasn’t, I am now though and I really like the look of their blogs. Thanks for sharing!

Hannah – Hannahsarah.com

1. Hope you love them as much as I do! ๐Ÿ˜Œ

18. betterthangoodenough123 says:

Jenny – wow, your suggestions are all new to me – can’t wait to dig in and check a few. Dee sounds like a combo of things that I will especially enjoy. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Joan Senio
    My Best Friend Adeline

1. Deeโ€™s blog is wonderful! Hope you love it and sheโ€™s just the sweetest too ๐Ÿ˜Œ

19. Bethany Jane says:

Yay! Again, another bunch of excellent bloggers to discover! I love Dee and her blog so much, she’s wonderful. I’m loving the sound of the other ladies too – true crime, books, and mental health!? Three of my favourite things! I’m off to go binge-read, thank you for sharing!
    Beth x

1. Oooh youโ€™ll love Emma for True Crime stories! ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’›

20. I love being able to discover some new blogs from these posts! Already headed over to check out their blogs and I’ve already got some great book recommendations from them all ๐Ÿ™‚
    Sarah x

1. Thatโ€™s great to hear! ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ

21. Lisa's Notebook says:

Ooooh, I’m a huge fan of Emma, I love her blogs, and her short story is just fabulous. But Daisy and Kelly are new to me so I’ll look forward to hopping over for a read of their blogs shortly. thank you for the post recommendations, Jenny! xx

Lisa | http://www.lisasnotebook.com

1. I think youโ€™ll love them both too! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

22. Oooh lovin’ these advertisers! I’m familiar with Dee’s blog but I haven’t heard of the others so will have to check them out! On another note… I love that mug!

1. Hope you love them and thank you! Itโ€™s from Prezzy Box ๐Ÿ˜Œ

23. Oh wow this is so helpful. Iโ€™ll be looking forward to these now that I know you do this ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š I will def check them our girl. Youโ€™re a doll for doing this!

1. Hope you love them! ๐Ÿ˜Œ

24. Love these type of blog posts, will check out these bloggers. ๐Ÿ’œ

With love, Alisha Valerie x | http://www.alishavalerie.com

1. Hope you love them! ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’•

25. I really look forward to these posts to discover new bloggers and new styles to read xx

1. Hope you find some you like this month! ๐Ÿ˜Œ