AD – for information about my advertising packages click here.
Hello, hello! How are you? A new month, a new set of advertisers for you to discover and enjoy! But before we get into it, I just want to say that I hope you’re all doing okay given the current situation. I know for the UK at least, we’re looking at more weeks in lockdown and nobody seems to know where to go from here. But I hope you’re safe and well and practicing some self care! And if you’re in need of some new reading material, you’re in the right place!
My first advertiser this month is the lovely Giangi Townsend who runs an absolutely lovely lifestyle blog. With all your key ingredients of lifestyle from fashion to travel, beauty to food and more, Giangi’s blog just oozes positivity and kindness and motivation for a happy life. Just what we need right now!
Posts from Giangi Townsend I’d Recommend:
- 5 Steps To Live a Beautiful Life
- Managing a New Lifestyle
- How To Survive Working From Home With Your Family
Vivacious Bibliophile is the only one here who’s advertised with me before but I’m thrilled to have her back for another month! Predominantly featuring book related content (hence the name) but also throwing in some fitness and lifestyle along the way, Vivacious Bibliophile is definitely one to check out this month!
Posts from Vivacious Bibliophile I’d Recommend:
- 6 Truths About Divorce No-one Wants To Talk About
- 10 Books I Read Because Of Bloggers
- Favourite Books I Rarely Talk About
Next up we have another new blogger that I’m delighted to feature and that’s Zoie from her blog Zoie Richey. Not only will you find her wonderful lifestyle blog but also a collection of her incredible photography, including portraits, couples and concert photography that I’d definitely recommend taking a look at!
Posts from Zoie Richey I’d Recommend:
- What To Watch: The Best Movies & Show To Watch On Netflix & Hulu
- My Experience With the 30 Day Minimalism Game + Free De-cutter Checklist
- Monthly Favourites: March 2020
Next we have Brianna, from Brianna Marie Lifestyle. And as the name suggests, you’ll find a ton of easy to consume lifestyle content here on Brianna’s blog! From blogging related content to beauty, food, travel and more, I’d definitely recommend for a light read this afternoon during lockdown!
Posts from Brianna Marie Lifestyle I’d Recommend:
- 33 Ways To Stay Occupied At Home
- Is Tailwind Worth the Money?
- Grand Sunset Princess Resort Review in Mexio
Parents, don’t think I’ve left you out this month! ABC Family is a parenting and lifestyle blog with a heap of good, helpful and entertaining content around parenting, life updates and more! If you’re not a parent, don’t worry, Amy also has posts on self care, books and general lifestyle for you too!
Posts from ABC Family I’d Recommend:
- 6 Fun Ways For Kids and Grandparents To Stay Connected
- What We’re Reading This Month – Book Recommendations
- 5 Things That Surprised Me About Becoming a Mum
I hope you enjoy reading my selection of advertisers this month! Who’s blog are you going to be checking out after this? Let me know!