AD – For information about my advertising packages click here.
Well hey there beautiful soul! How are you? I can’t believe how quickly August went. Although of all the months since March, August was definitely the busiest month I had in a while! Things are still a bit weird out there but it’s nice to see things going back to some sort of normality. It’s doing wonders for my mental health. But anyway, enough about me. Today’s post is all about my September advertisers! It’s a good bunch!
I’m starting off this month with a book blogger. I love advertising book bloggers because it kinda makes me feel like I’m going back to my roots, considering books are what got me here! Say hi to The Bookworm’s Fantasy, for all your bookish needs! You’ll find a lot of reviews of Thriller / Psychological Thriller on here so if that’s your genre and you need some new recommendations, this one’s for you!
Posts from The Bookworm’s Fantasy I’d Recommend:
- Blog Tour: How To Disappear by Gillian McAllister
- Monthly Reads: June 2020
- Book Review: The Suspect By Fiona Barton
Moving on, we have Cozy Stylist, a beautiful lifestyle blog that I’ve read for some time now and always enjoy. If you’re all about that comfy and cozy lifestyle, then this is definitely the blog for you to check out today! You’ll find a ton of wholesome topics to choose from such as home decor, self care, holidays, career advice and much more!
Posts from Cozy Stylist I’d Recommend:
- The Best Interview Tips To Get You An Amazing Job
- Eco-Friendly Make Up Swaps You Need To Make
- 5 Motivational Books To Inspire You To Make Change In Your Life
Next up this month we have What Helen Loves – an incredible blog focused on personal growth, living intentionally and learning how to live a simpler life. I absolutely love Helen’s content and there’s a lot of topics that I talk about myself. Helen’s blog is so inspiring in making you want to live a better, more minimal and stress-free life. Definitely one to check out!
Posts from What Helen Loves I’d Recommend:
- How To Start Journaling and Make It A Habit
- Why You Should Regularly Review Your Goals
- Simple Ways To Silence Your Inner Critic
My next advertiser this month is Sweet Allure who I’ve followed online for as long as I can remember. First of all, I absolutely love the green and gold colour scheme of her blog! If you love travel content, then Taryna has a bunch of it on her blog from local travel adventures to posts about Europe. As well as a ton of other content and her amazing Etsy store where she sells beautiful Disney and Harry Potter watercolours!
Posts from Sweet Allure I’d Recommend:
- 5 UK Day Trip Ideas You Must Do
- Disneyland Paris: Hate Rides? Here’s What You Can Do Instead!
- 6 Must See Sights On Scotland’s North Coast 500
My next advertiser is an absolutely brilliant blog that I have learnt a lot from over the time he’s been blogging. Adam from Dad Does Autism talks about what it’s like being a Dad with two Autistic children. He shares tips and advice for other parents as well as documenting his life and days with his children, Jack and Lily. A well worthy read I’d highly recommend checking out – whether you’re a parent or not!
Posts from Dad Does Autism I’d Recommend:
- What Is Autism?
- Finding Good Support Providers For Autistic Children
- Why You Should Frame Your Child’s Art
My next advertiser this month is Kayleigh, who runs the blog Kayleigh Zara. Kayleigh talks about a ton of helpful topics, such as University advice, blogging tips and Pinterest as well as regularly sharing helpful blogging posts and resources to help you grow your blog too! Kayleigh has had such great success over the last year so, so if you’re looking for blogging advice, definitely one to check out!
Posts from Kayleigh Zara I’d Recommend:
- Making An Affiliate Sale Every Day In July
- Making the Move From Blogger To WordPress
- 35 Useful Resources For Bloggers
My first premium advertiser for this month is someone I’ve worked closely with recently on a live webinar and that’s Jenna from The Bloglancer. I have admired Jenna for so long and she’s one of the best bloggers, business women and general all-round fab people in this industry. Jenna offers a ton of services and resources to help bloggers such as eBooks and 1-2-1 audits and considering her success and work ethic, she’s definitely a worthy person to teach you how to grow your blog. You can check out more on her services page.
Posts from The Bloglancer I’d Recommend:
- Growing A Business On Maternity Leave – What You Need To Know
- How To Build A Writing Portfolio Without Being Scammed Into Writing For Free
- How To Grow A Newsletter And Make Money From It
My second premium advertiser of this month is Yaya Tales – an absolutely fabulous personal growth, self care and self discovery blog which I’d highly recommend checking out if you’re on your own journey of self growth! She also has free worksheets and an Etsy store where she sells mental health workbooks, which I’d highly recommend checking out!
Posts from Yaya Tales I’d recommend:
- Self Discovery Activities To Try Now
- Dealing With Overwhelm: A 3 Step Strategy
- Star Wars and Mental Health: Finding the Balance
And finally, I’m absolutely thrilled to have Mariam from Boss Babe Chronicles as one of my advertisers this month as I’ve been working closely with her over the last few months as she’s been managing my Pinterest! Mariam’s blog is packed of personal growth, business and blogging content. She’s an absolute master at Pinterest and has also grown her blog massively over the short space of time she’s had it!
Posts from Boss Babe Chronicles I’d Recommend:
- How I Get 90,000 Blog Sessions A Month
- 80 Productive Things To Do When You’re Bored
- 7 Helpful Podcasts For Bloggers