AD – For information about my advertising packages click here.
Hey! How are you? Welcome to the penultimate meet the advertisers post for 2020. Like, can you believe it? I really can’t. It’s mental. I’m well on my way with my Christmas shopping and despite this year, I’m actually really looking forward to Christmas, the decorating and all the Christmas content! It’s important to focus on the little things! Anyway, let’s meet my November advertisers!
My first advertiser I’d love to introduce you to this November is Tilly from Cake, Coffee and Chaos. Tilly is a bloody lovely girl and has a wonderful lifestyle blog where you’ll find posts on beauty, career, food and general every day lifestyle! Her posts are fab and she’s definitely one to check out this month!
Posts from Cake, Coffee and Chaos I’d Recommend:
- When Love Isn’t Enough: Knowing When To Move On In Life
- Finding the Silver Linings in Lockdown
- How Counselling Restored My Sanity
My next advertiser is someone else who’s new to advertising with me but I’m delighted to welcome onto my blog! Sunset, Books and Wine (and can you think of a more PERFECT combination right now?) is a lifestyle, beauty and travel blog run by the lovely Lindsey. If you love your books, there’s lots of bookish content to enjoy!
Posts from Sunset, Books and Wine I’d Recommend:
- Where To Visit In Whitby and Robin Hoods Bay
- Why You Should Support Local Businesses
- My Top Ten Places To Visit Before You Die
Now for the serious book lovers among you, my next advertiser, Hooked From Page One, is the one for you! If like me, you love your Crime, Thriller and Mysteries, then you’re bound to find a ton of amazing book recommendations on Jacob’s fab blog!
Posts from Hooked From Page One I’d Recommend:
- Spooky Reads For Halloween
- Book Review: The Search Party by Simon Lelic
- Book Review: The Girl From Widow Hills by Megan Miranda
My next advertiser needs no introduction, as she’s been a favourite of mine for some time. Claire from Our Favourite Jar is one of the loveliest people I’ve met online and her blog deserves all the love! Claire documents her family life, from the good to the bad and does it absolutely perfectly.
Posts from Our Favourite Jar I’d Recommend:
- Great Ways You Can Fundraise For Your Local Hospice
- 10 Things That Made Me Smile Throughout Lockdown
- Beautiful Scrapbook Designs To Capture Lockdown
My next advertiser this month is someone I’ve featured before but ’m excited to feature again and that’s Christina from the fabulous Iconic Magazine Online. If you’re after some super interesting articles about everything from travel, true crime and lifestyle, this is definitely one to check out today!
Posts from Iconic Magazine Online I’d Recommend:
- Whitby Abbey – Visiting the Ruins that Inspired Bram Stoker’s “Dracula”
- The Best Android Budget Smartphone Apps
- The Pin-Up Girls – A Brief History
Parenting and lifestyle bloggers, this next one is for you! I’m delighted to welcome The Life of Dee onto my blog this month and I can’t wait to share her posts with you. Her blog is absolutely beautiful and she shares a ton of content helpful for Mum’s and parents but also some fab lifestyle posts too, so if you’re not a parent, don’t worry! There will be something for you too.
Posts from The Life of Dee I’d Recommend:
- Cheeseburger Pasta: Slimming World Sunday
- Autumn Bucket List For Toddlers
- Which Pet Insurance To Choose
I’m thrilled to welcome Jenna from The Ramblings of Jenna Von as my second premium advertiser this month for the second time this year! Jenna is a lifestyle blogger but talks very openly and honestly about her experience with mental and physical illness, such as Bipolar and Endometriosis. Definitely one to check out!
Posts from The Ramblings of Jenna Von I’d Recommend:
- Living With a Bipolar Child
- Super Liners – Eco-Friendly Sanitary Wear
- 10 Things I Wish Others New About Anxiety
And my final advertiser for you to get stuck into this November is the ever so lovely Katie from Life With Ktkinnes. Katie is regular figure on Twitter and is one of the most supportive bloggers out there. So her blog definitely deserves some love for that reason alone! She posts about a range of topics from books to blogging and also has her eBook, “The Ultimate Guide To A Successful Blogmas” which you should definitely check out if you’re planning to do Blogmas this year!
Posts from Life With Ktkinnes I’d Recommend:
- Christmas With the Teashop Girls: Feel-Good Festive Read
- My Quarter Life Crisis: Happy Birthday To Me!
- Blogging Resources For Every Blogger
So those are my advertisers for this month! I really hope you take the time to read a few of them and send some love their way! Which posts mentioned here are you going to read next?