AD – For information about my advertising packages click here.
It’s JANUARYYYYY! Normally January is grey and dull and boring and goes on for like a 736 days but honestly, I am so thrilled to see the back of 2020. Don’t get me wrong, it was a transformational year for me (and probably a lot of other people) but my god it was shit wasn’t it? Of course we’re not out of the woods yet but it’s nice to have this fresh slate and this new start to hopefully put 2020 behind us and move on to better things. So that said, ready to meet my first advertisers of 2021?
Want to support these bloggers? Share this post on Twitter to spread the love! <3Click To Tweet
The first advertiser I want to introduce you to this year is Until Another Day run by the lovely Kelly. Kelly is a Liverpool based lifestyle blogger, talking predominantly about make-up, beauty and skincare as well as the odd travel post thrown in too. If you’re a beauty lover, this one is for you!
Posts from Until Another Day I’d Recommend:
- Spot Treatments That Actually Work
- Which Foundations Are Best For Oily Skin?
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation Review
My next advertiser this wonderful January is a blog which is a bit different to the normal blogs I promote but something I’m definitely interested in looking into further myself, as I’m sure a LOT of people are! Paul from The Chiddicks Family Tree blogs about his own findings from researching his family tree and family history and the things he’s found out is incredible!
Posts from The Chiddicks Family Tree I’d Recommend:
- The Life and Times of Paul Chiddicks Part 1: The School Years
- #52 Ancestors Week 40 “Oldest” The Life and Times of Henry William Goode Age 102
- My DNA Breakthrough & Looking For A Needle In a Hay Stack
Next up is Brianna from Brianna Marie Lifestyle, an absolute fab lifestyle, fashion, travel and beauty blogger. Brianna has such a great range of posts from blogging advice, to travel posts, book reviews and much more plus a lot of seasonal content which I absolutely love! Definitely one to check out today!
Posts from Brianna Marie Lifestyle I’d Recommend:
- 3 Days In Banff National Park
- The Ultimate Gift Guide For Writers
- Grand Sunset Princess Resort Review in Mexico
If you like books, beauty and lifestyle then this next one is definitely for you! I’d thrilled to welcome Tales of Belle as an advertiser this month. I always thoroughly enjoy reading Karalee’s blog posts and I know you will too if you haven’t already! Her make up look posts are definitely some to check out!
Posts from Tales of Belle I’d Recommend:
Another amaing lifestyle blog for you to follow and get your teeth into today! I’m delighted to have Eleanor from Not-So-Modern Girl as an advertiser this month. Who is another one I read regularly myself and thoroughly enjoy the range of posts from lifestyle, books, film + television and more!
Posts from Not-So-Modern Girl I’d Recommend:
- The Second Mrs DeWinter: My Thoughts on “Rebecca”
- 6 Simple Ways To Invest In Your Blog
- How Does Gilmore Girls Hold Up 20 Years On?
I’m thrilled to welcome my first premium advertiser of the month now. Problems and Projects is a homely finance blog that covers money and savings tips as well as home interior DIY decor ideas, gift guides, sustainability and how to live happily at a lower cost. I feel like Problems and Projects will really resonate with parents out there reading this. There are a TON of amazing ideas to check out here!
Posts from Problems and Projects I’d Recommend:
- How To Master Your Money With 38 Expert Resources
- How To Use Herbs and Essential Oils To Improve Your Health
- Gardening and Sustainable Living Made Easy
And last but by no means least, I have Life Through Fancy Eyes to share with you today. My second premium advertiser for the month and one I think you’ll love because she covers ALL the good stuff like self care, well-being, productivity and more! As well as tips and what I eat style posts for Vegan and plant based living!
Posts from Life Through Fancy Eyes I’d Recommend:
- How To Stop Making Excuses
- How To Lift Your Mood In 13 Ways
- How To Get Unstuck In Life: 24 Must Read Books That Will Change Your Life