AD – For information about my advertising packages click here.
March. It is MARCH. March for heavens sake. And it wouldn’t be a meet the advertisers post without me going on about how quickly the months are going, is it? So whilst I can’t quite believe it’s March already, I am super excited to introduce you to my wonderful advertisers for this month. There’s 7 amazing blogs to read and enjoy, so let’s get into it!
My first advertiser for this month is someone that I believe needs no introduction but I’d better do one anyway just in case by some chance you’re not familiar with Lisa from Lisa’s Notebook! Lisa is one of my faves online because she’s so lovely and supportive. Her blog certainly has a little something for everyone, including health + wellness, gardening (she is an AMAZING gardener), parenting, beauty and more! I always enjoy reading Lisa’s blog!
Posts From Lisa’s Notebook I’d Recommend:
- The Food of Love: Best Fish To Eat For Heart Health
- Favourite Childhood Books To Share With Your Kids
- 3 Good Daily Habits To Focus On Your Well-Being
The Grumpy Olive is a blog that I’ve not long been reading but it’s genuinely become one of my firm favourites over the last few months, so I’m thrilled to introduce you to Christina, Fred and Simona, who run this wonderful blog! You’ll find a LOT of yummy looking recipes and food related content (which always leave my mouth watering) as well as books and travel. What’s not to love?
Posts From The Grumpy Olive I’d Recommend:
- 5 Bookshops You Must Visit In London
- The Ultimate Tea Gift Guide
- Turning 30 in the Midst of a Pandemic
My next advertiser is someone new and I’m really happy to introduce you to Shyla from Sincere Mommy. Sincere Mommy is full of super fun and creative posts on crafts, kids crafts, recipes and more. As well as helpful blogging advice style posts, aimed to help you grow and make money – particularly if you’re a craft blogger or thinking of becoming one! Definitely a must-read!
Posts From Sincere Mommy I’d Recommend:
- 10 Ways You Can Market Your Craft Product To Sell
- Awesome Ways To Monetize Your Blog in 2021
- How To Make Beautiful Resin Succulent Plants Without a Green Thumb
The Glow Up Project is a second blog from one of my favourites, Nele! This blog is a collection of articles all about… you guessed it… GLOWING UP. Personal development, self care, self love and all that good stuff. So if you know me at all by now, you’ll know that this is right up my street. And I’m sure it’ll be your cup of tea too! Ready to make those positive life changes? This one’s for you!
Posts From The Glow Up Project I’d Recommend:
- Best Books On Money Mindset & Finances For Beginners
- How To Glow Up: The Ultimate Guide
- The Top 10 Easiest Sustainable Product Swaps
We can’t travel right now, so I’m getting all my travel from diving into travel blogs and vlogs. Lucy Lives Here is an amazing blog that really will tend to ALL your travel needs. From Scotland to China to Italy and more with additional travel tips posts, Lucy Lives Here is THE BLOG for everyone making those lists of places they want to visit, when the pandemic is finally over!
Posts From Lucy Lives Here I’d Recommend:
- Tips For Visiting the Taj Mahal: The Complete Guide
- Bruges in Winter: Pocket-Sized Medieval Charm At It’s Best
- Amazing Mexican Food: My Review of Mas Dundee
Life With Rachael is the newest blog of the bunch at less than a year old but I’m excited to introduce you to her and her fab blog and posts today! A bit of lifestyle, a bit of well-being and a bunch of positivity. That’s what you can expect to find on Rachael’s blog! She’s also around on Twitter and such a lovely girl and supportive, so her blog is definitely one to check out this month!
Posts From Life With Rachael I’d Recommend:
- 5 Simple Steps You Can Take Towards Mindfulness
- Top 6 Luxury Beauty Products For January 2021
- 9 Awesome Amazon Services You Can Try For Free
My final advertiser for the month is Goal of Happiness. Which pretty much is what it says on the tin. A fab blog all about everything positive and motivating, to help you lead a happier and healthier life. And who doesn’t want that?! You’ll find a ton of fitness content, tips, mental health and self care and a bunch of good advice to help you make those positive changes!
Posts From Goal of Happiness I’d Recommend:
- Winter Running Tips: Running In the Cold and Dark
- 10 Reasons To Start Exercising
- Inspiring Podcasts To Motivate and Change Your Life