AD – For information about my advertising packages click here.
Hello beautiful souls! It’s May already and I’m back with another one of my favourite posts to write and 8 incredible bloggers to share with you this May. My advertising packages have been super popular this year – with being booked up 4 months in advance sometimes! So I’m so thrilled that you enjoy reading them and purchasing them as much as I love creating them. Let’s meet this lot then, shall we?
My first advertiser needs no introduction and that’s the wonderful Kayleigh Zara. Kayleigh’s blog is THE PLACE to go if you need blogging advice, especially advice on Pinterest and affiliate marketing, which she seriously knows her stuff about. She’s been so helpful in helping me with some Pinterest things over the last month and she’s honestly one of the most helpful girls within the blogging community.
Posts from Kayleigh Zara I’d Recommend:
- 5 Ways To Make Money Blogging With Less Than 10,000 Page Views
- The Ultimate List of Pinterest Templates For Bloggers
- 3 Great Reasons To Consider Using MOYO Studio Stock Images
Next up, we have the lovely Gemma from A Little Bit Social. Although it’s a lifestyle blog where you’ll find a little bit of everything, Gemma is predominantly a lifestyle and family blogger where she shares posts, stories, tips and advice about family life – which can often be busy and stressful! Gemma’s blog is perfect for parent bloggers!
Posts from A Little Bit Social I’d Recommend:
- Tips For A Budget Road Trip
- Following Your Own Career Path When You’re A Full-Time Parent
- 5 Things The Notebook Can Teach Us About Love
Another one perfect for the mamma bloggers out there! My next advertiser is Claire Mac who’s runs her absolutely fantastic parenting and lifestyle blog. Claire is a super empowering Mum blogger who’s posts are always honest and informative and she’s a real incredible figure within the parenting blogging community!
Posts from Claire Mac I’d Recommend:
- You’re More Than Just A Mum
- When Is the Right Time To Have A Second Baby?
- My First Three Months As A Freelance Blogger
My next advertiser this month is someone you’ll have seen before but I’m always happy to welcome back and that’s Goal of Happiness. A fab blog all about everything positive and motivating, to help you lead a happier and healthier life. And who doesn’t want that?! You’ll find a ton of fitness content, tips, mental health and self care and a bunch of good advice to help you make those positive changes!
Posts from Goals of Happiness I’d Recommend:
Hardly someone that needs an introduction next as she’s more of a big sister to me now than a blogger on the internet. Lisa from Lisa’s Notebook is one of my faves online because she’s so lovely and supportive. Her blog certainly has a little something for everyone, including health + wellness, gardening (she is an AMAZING gardener), parenting, beauty and more! I always enjoy reading Lisa’s blog!
Posts from Lisa’s Notebook I’d Recommend:
- 30 Day Self Care Challenge Ideas In 30 Minutes or Less
- Powerful Ways Superfoods Can Benefits Your Mental Health
- Fun Science Experiments For Kids At Home: Waste of Space
The next advertiser this month is The Thrifty Bride, a second blog from Lauren over at Laureny Loves. The Thrifty Bride is a beautiful blog about all things weddings. Particularly those who are looking to have a wedding on a budget and throw tradition out of the window to have a wedding that truly represents you!
Posts from The Thrifty Bride I’d Recommend:
- What Is A Micro Wedding and Is It right For You?
- 4 Unique Wedding Decorations That Will Make Your Big Day Unforgettable
- How To Make Natural Petal Confetti That Looks Beautiful For Your Wedding
You won’t want to miss my next advertiser: Funding Her Freedom is all about MONEY. Everything you’ll want to know about saving money or making money, you’ll find it here. Steph SERIOUSLY knows her stuff so you’ll certainly come away with a ton of new tips and tricks for saving and making money after delving into her blog! She also has an amazing FREE eBook on 50 side hustle ideas that you wont want to miss!
Posts from Funding Her Freedom I’d Recommend:
- How They Make Thousands Each Year Through Friend Referrals
- How Does The Helium 10 Chrome Extension Work?
- 20 Financial Lessons I Learned In My 20’s
My final advertiser of the month but one I know so many of you will love is Plants and Good Vibes. Run by the lovely Dani, her beautiful blog is all about living a healthy, happy and Vegan life. With tons of incredible posts on Vegan food, Vegan travel, tips, tricks and more. This is a MUST-READ for anyone transitioning into a Vegan lifestyle or who wants to go more plant based!
Posts from Plants and Good Vibes I’d Recommend:
- Beginner Vegan Food Lists + Freebies For New Vegans
- Best Vegan Food In London: Your Comprehensive 2021 Guide
- Eco-Friendly Travelling: 15 Tips For Being More Sustainable
I hope you love my May advertisers as much as I do! Let me know where you’re heading first or which posts of theirs you’re going to read next!