AD – For information about my advertising packages click here.
I really have no idea how we’re 6 months into the year already. If anybody can understand, please explain it to me as it’s quite frankly, ridiculous. But as always, with a new month, comes new advertisers and I’m excited to share these 8 amazing bloggers with you today that you need to dive in to!
If you’re after some incredible content about sustainability, then this first advertiser is for you! Enviroline Blog has an incredible amount of content around everything sustainable and eco-friendly living. Her tips are also perfect for beginners to follow and those who are just stepping into a more sustainable way of living! Would highly recommend for beginner eco-warriors!
Posts from Enviroline Blog I’d recommend:
- Simple Sustainable Swaps For Students
- 5 Ways To Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- 15+ Ways To Upcycle Plastic
My next advertiser this month is the beautiful blog Faërie Lifestyle. A lifestyle blog that celebrates women, individuality and creativity and covers a huge range of wonderful and helpful topics, such as health, culture, travel and more. They also have an amazing shop full of beautiful and feminine planners, workbooks, presets and more!
Posts from Faërie Lifestyle I’d recommend:
- Divining Your Wellness With Medical Astrology
- 4 Easy Practices You Can Implement To Show Self Appreciation
- 4 Easy Ways To Revamp and Refresh Your Blog
Mama’s – this next one is for you! That Mama Club is a blog I love to read, despite not being a Mum nor expecting a baby. Which marks a really great blog in my opinion. That Mama Club is about all things motherhood. From pregnancy and birth, to homeschooling to recommendations and mental health and more!
Posts from That Mama Club I’d recommend:
- Positive C Section Experience During A Pandemic
- First Trimester Pregnancy Tips
- Why It Is Okay To Want More Children
The thing I love about this month’s advertisers is that they’re all so different! So next up we have the lovely Ang from Lose Weight With Ang. I love Ang’s blog because she discussed health, fitness and weight loss in a sensitive and sensible way. She provides really useful advice on eating disorders too, as she’s been there herself and aims to help encourage and inspire others!
Posts from Lose Weight With Ang I’d recommend:
- Why You Need To Focus On Non-Scale Victories
- Trying To Spot Reduce Fat: Is It Useful?
- The Best Healthy Chocolate Chunk Muffins
I’ve worked closely with Guilia from Tidbits of Care over the last year or so on some coaching and I’ve loved watching her confidence and her blog grow. Tidbits of Care is all about wholesome self care content. Everything self care, crafts and wellness – you’re bound to find something you’re looking for on Guilia’s blog! Would highly recommend!
Posts from Tidbits of Care I’d recommend:
- 10 Soothing Items to Invest In For Self Care
- 5 Lovely Yarns For Spring Crochet Projects
- The Amazing Self Care Properties of Citrine
My next advertiser, The Wordy Habitat is one of my favourite blogs at the moment so I’m thrilled to have Sumedha advertising with me this book. Book lovers, you won’t want to miss this one. Sumedha’s beautiful blog mostly covers bookish content, with some blogging advice thrown in there too for good measure.
Posts from The Wordy Habitat I’d recommend:
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Listen To Audiobooks
- How To Make Your Blog Posts More Readable
- Heidi’s Guide To Four Letter Word by Tara Sivec and Andi Arndt
My first premium advertiser of May is Zoe from Positive, Yet Cynical. Zoe is a relatively new blogger, only starting her blog in December last year and creates a lot of extremely real and honest content around mental health and her own experiences and journey. Zoe’s posts are really refreshing to read so would highly recommend to anyone who’s struggling, who might need a reminder that they’re not alone.
Posts from Positive, Yet Cynical I’d recommend:
- 35 Things I’ve Learnt In Life As I Turn 35
- Battling With Low Self Esteem And Winning
- Tips For Dating Someone With Anxiety Disorder
And last but by no means least, the final advertiser for May is The Sunday Blogger. The Sunday Blogger covers all thing self care, beauty and wellness. Anything cozy and relaxing – like the perfect way to spend a Sunday – is what you’ll find on Zoe’s beautiful blog. I love my cozy and chilled out Sunday’s so I absolutely love the wholesome content that Zoe creates!
Posts from The Sunday Blogger I’d recommend:
- How To Deal With Limiting Beliefs
- How To Have An At-Home Spa Day
- The 50 Best Series To Watch On Netflix