AD – For information about my advertising packages click here.
It’s Julyyyyy. I swear, I remember writing LASY YEAR’S July advertisers post and it felt like two weeks ago. Anyway, you know the drill by now. New month, new advertisers. And I’m BUZZING to introduce you to this lot because I have 9 (!) amazing bloggers to share this month AND there are a ton of my favourites in here and blog’s that I’ve been reading for a lot time and love already. So I know you’ll just eat them up. Ready?
The first advertiser I am thrilled to introduce you to this month is Lindsey from A Rambling Reviewer. Lindsey has become an online pal and I’d love to meet up with her one day to hang out and chat books! If you’re a fan of sci-fi, historical fiction, dystopian and the odd Thriller, then Lindsey’s blog is DEFINITELY for you! Her book reviews are always so well thought out and detailed; you’ll never be short of a book recommendation again!
Posts from A Rambling Review I’d recommend:
- Book Review: The Reckoning by Marissa Noelle
- Top Books of 2021: Q1 Edition
- Book Review: The Doors of Eden by Adrian Tchaikovsky
Next up, it’s the lovely Lisa from Lisa’s Notebook. Everyone’s online big sister. At least, that’s how she feels to me! Lisa is one of the loveliest and most supportive people on the planet and her blog is so wholesome and a lovely place to be. There’s something for the parents, something for the book lovers, something for the beauty boffins, something for the gardeners and much more!
Posts from Lisa’s Notebook I’d recommend:
- 30 Best Summer Quotes Ever – For Sunshine Vibes All Year Round
- Fun Science Experiments For Kids At Home: Top Secret
- 10 Easy Healthy Must Try Rhubarb Recipes
Christina from Iconic Magazine Online is another repeat advertisers this month but I haven’t featured her in a while so I’m glad I can jog your memory of this great blog and show you some of her newer posts to check out! If you love your travel, this one is for you. There’s tons of amazing posts showcasing some beautiful locations and experiences. As well as some lifestyle and true crime thrown in there for good measure!
Posts from Iconic Magazine Online I’d recommend:
- Exploring the City of York
- Ravenscar Seal Colony – North Yorkshire Wildlife
- Filming Location: Harry Potter’s Goathland Train Station
We have a new advertiser next, YAY! I’m thrilled to welcome Nicole from Nicole Navigates. Nicole’s blog is all about exploring what’s right on your doorstep. Based in Northamptonshire, Nicole shares posts, guides, recommendations on things to do, see, eat, buy – everything – in Northamptonshire! Although an incredibly niche blog, for anyone looking for staycation ideas or anyone around the Northamptonshire area looking for some hidden gems, Nicole is your gal!
Posts from Nicole Navigates I’d recommend:
- 14 Northamptonshire Bloggers You Should Follow
- New Foodie Businesses in Northants You Must Visit In 2021
- Where To Dine Indoors In Northamptonshire from 17th May
Another one of my absolutely favourite people on the internet next and that’s Claire from Our Favourite Jar. Claire had a bit of a lengthy blogging break this year and I’ve really missed reading new posts from her. But for anyone that isn’t familiar with Claire, this is a great chance to catch up on some of her oldies but goldies! Claire is one of the loveliest people I know and I’ve fallen in love with her blog and writing style since she came on the scene!
Posts from Our Favourite Jar I’d recommend:
- Why It’s Time I Make Simple Pleasures A Priority
- The Best Celebrity Documentaries To Watch
- How To Get Creative In Wedding Planning
Another one of my favourites? How lucky am I this month? Nyxie’s Nook is my next advertiser and she is THE PLACE to go for content around mental health, eating disorder recovery and wellness. Her posts are always so informative, well thought out and researched that they’re either going to 1) help you or 2) allow you to learn something. She’s also a super talented illustrator and creates these amazing pet portraits!
Posts from Nyxie’s Nook I’d recommend:
- How To Make Yoga Part of Your Daily Routine
- 5 Ways To Overcome Anxiety After a Toxic Relationship
- How Employers Can Help Prevent Workplace Stress
I’m thrilled to have Hannah from A Cup of Wonderland as my next advertiser as I feel like I’ve been reading her blog forever! Wholesome bookish content is a good way to describe Hannah and her beautiful blog which consists of reviews, round ups, bookish bakes, mental health and more. I’m going to have a really hard time narrowing it down to 3 of my favourites below because I want you to just go and read ALL of Hannah’s bookish posts!
Posts from A Cup of Wonderland I’d recommend:
- 6 Books To Read During Mental Health Awareness Week
- My Relationship With Book Buying
- 6 More Middle Grade Books You Should Read
For everything self love, self care, self growth, all about YO’SELF, then my next advertiser is the one for you. Introducing Cher Belle. I’ve been a lover of this blog for SO LONG. The topics, the aesthetic and Nons herself, who’s just a beautiful person. If you’re a fan of the topics I write about on this blog then you will absolutely love Cher Belle too, so definitely one to get stuck into today!
Posts from Cher Belle I’d recommend:
- How To Let Go Of Self Doubt
- 10 Solo Date Ideas You Have To Try
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Celebrate Yourself More
Got enough room for one more? Oh, go on then. My final advertiser for July is Charlotte from Simply Together (previously known as Simply Lottie). For everything slow living, sustainability and living consciously, as well as parenting, food and a little travel, Simply Together is the place you want to be. Simply Together is SUCH a beautiful blog, from the aesthesis to the content to the photography and more. This has definitely made me want to look into slow living more!
Posts from Simply Together I’d recommend:
- 11 Ways To Start Slow Living
- Our After Lockdown Bucket List
- 0-3 Month Favourites: Second Baby Must Haves