AD – For information about my advertising packages click here.
We are well and truly into the 3 best months of the year and I don’t know about you but I’m absolutely buzzing for Christmas. November is one of my favourite months – I always seem to have really great November’s so let’s hope we can keep up that tradition this year too. But to get things started, let’s meet my 7 amazing November advertisers, shall we?
The Grumpy Olive is my first premium advertiser introduce you to this month and I absolutely ADORE these girls blog. I know a lot of other people do, too and they’ve become a firm favourite in the blogging world! So if you’re not familiar with The Grumpy Olive, then it’s definitely one to check out this month, especially if you’re into content around food, recipes, book, sustainability and seasonal content!
Posts from The Grumpy Olive I’d Recommend:
- Autumnal Recipes: 60+ Recipes To Try This Season
- 70 Fall Bucket List Ideas To Try This Year
- Pie Madness: The Best Tips For Making Perfectly Delicious Pies
My second premium advertiser is a blog so perfect for this time of year, it’s almost illegal. Stephanie from The Espresso Edition is one of my favourite blogs. Her photography is out of this world, her vibes are ULTIMATE cozy and if you love books and lifestyle content then this really is the one for you. She knocks it out of the park with every single post – definitely one to check out this November!
Posts from The Espresso Edition I’d Recommend:
- The Best of Cozy Books For Fall
- 15 Neutral Sweaters You Need For Autumn
- Books I’d Do Anything To Read Again For the First Time
For my first basic package holders for my November advertisers, we have Jodie Paterson. Jodie is a fantastic blogger who shares a lot of different content around business, blogging, social media as well as wellness and mental health including posts and tips on managing your mental health and well-being whilst working. Very apt for this point in a time! A great blogger – definitely one to read!
Posts from Jodie Paterson I’d Recommend:
- It’s Time To Quit Your Job
- Steps To Take For Your Mental Health in the Workplace
- Social Media Tips That Will Help Your Business Succeed
My next advertiser this month is a new one so I’m thrilled to introduce you to Smarter and Harder. Smarter and Harder is a blog focusing on personal growth, financial freedom, health and well-being and the idea that doing a whole lot less of everything that holds you back and finding a whole lot more of what lifts you up will help you gain more success and happiness! Right up my street!
Posts from Smarter & Harder I’d Recommend:
- WFH Burnout Is Real: How To Survive Remote Work Burnout
- 4 Ways Minimalism and Productivity Make Great Friends
- 10 Employer Red Flags To Watch Out For Early
I love this next advertiser because she’s so cool! The Peculiar Adventurer is a blog for all you folks who like travel, adventure and anything a bit spooky and weird. I know me and Jenna would get on so well if we actually met! Like stories of true crime, haunted locations, disturbing true stories and more? This is the one for you! Creepy isn’t just for October… it’s for all year round!
Posts from The Peculiar Adventurer I’d Recommend:
From creepy to beauty content, don’t say I didn’t give you something for everyone! My next advertiser is UK Beauty Room. And as it says on this tin, UK Beauty Room is all things beauty, particularly Indian and Ayurvedic beauty methods and traditions, involving natural oils and herbs. For advice on hair, skin and nails – this is the place you want to be!
Post from UK Beauty Room I’d Recommend:
- 6 Salt Water Benefits For the Skin – Natural Beauty Hack!
- How To Wash Your Hair After Applying Coconut Oil
- What Is Nail Lacquer and How Is It Different From Nail Polish?
And last but by no means least, we have Nyxie’s Nook. One of my favourite bloggers and people online. Chloe is so wonderful and supportive and an incredible voice in the mental health community. For content around self care, well-being, mental health and eating disorder recovery, Chloe is the one you want to go to. She’s such a hard-working blogger and deserves all the views!
Posts from Nyxie’s Nook I’d Recommend:
- 5 Tips For Dining Out in Recovery
- How To Help Students With Eating Disorders
- How To Talk To Children About Body Confidence