AD – For information about my advertising packages click here.
Happy New Year! Congratulations, we made it! I can’t believe it’s the start of a brand new year already. But as is the same with every other month, my first post has to be introducing my wonderful advertisers. I was thinking about stopping this service last year but the amount of love and support and bookings I’ve had has definitely justified continuing on. So let’s meet my first advertisers for 2022!
My very first advertiser this year to introduce you to, who I think you’ll absolutely love and that’s Happy Is. A wonderful blog run by Rebecca, dedicated to positivity and simplicity. You’ll find content around money and money saving tips, travel, well-being and lifestyle and particularly wonderful posts about simple living!
Posts from Happy Is I’d Recommend:
- 20+ Ways To Save Money On Your Heating & Stay Warm This Winter
- Is the Marks and Spencers Sparks Card Worth Having?
- How To Design Easy DIY Wall Art For Your Home in 15 Minutes
Next we have Sunshine Sarah. Sarah shares a lot of fab content around positivity, self love and self growth, including her own weight loss journey, eco-friendly swaps and Veganism! Sarah’s blog is all about spreading that little bit of joy and sunshine to her readers, which she absolutely does! If you haven’t checked out Sarah’s blog yet, I’d highly recommend starting with these posts below!
Posts from Sunshine Sarah I’d recommend:
- How To Revive A Boring Day When You’re Sick of the Same Routine
- 9 Ways To Add Happiness To Your
- Using Liz Earle’s New Probiotic Balancing Range
My next advertiser this month is someone you’ll have seen before but I’m always happy to welcome back and that’s Goal of Happiness. A fab blog all about everything positive and motivating, to help you lead a happier and healthier life. And who doesn’t want that?! You’ll find a ton of fitness content, tips, mental health and self care and a bunch of good advice to help you make those positive changes!
Posts from Goals of Happiness I’d Recommend:
- Books You Must Read For Personal Growth
- How To Start Working Out As a Beginner
- The Complete Guide of the Best Running Playlist
My next advertiser is one for everyone who loves planning, bullet journaling and productivity. Bournemouth Girl covers all of those wonderful topics and more and is all about using organization and productivity to plan and create the life you want and love! She also creates additional content around wellness, self care and being eco-friendly too!
Posts from Bournemouth Girl I’d Recommend:
- 15 Tips To Beat Procrastination
- 11 Reasons Why You Should Use a Paper Planner
- 7 Easy Ways To Write A Better To-Do List
My next advertiser is the lovely (new mum!) Guilia from Tidbits of Care, which is all about wholesome self care content. Everything self care, crafts and wellness – you’re bound to find something you’re looking for on Giulia’s blog! Would highly recommend! Giulia is so lovely too so she deserves all the love!
Posts from Tidbits of Care I’d recommend:
- Delicious Gingerbread Cookies I Made For My Gluten Free Husband
- 7 Easy Tips For Starting A Journal To Support Your Mental Health
- Why I Don’t Share Pictures of My Baby on Facebook
Share To Inspire is a wonderful blog and if you enjoy Jenny in Neverland then you’ll definitely enjoy Alita’s blog too. From personal growth, to finances, to relationships, if you need something that’s going to help you grow as a person in some aspect of your life, then this is the one for you! Her blog is absolutely stuning too!
Posts from Share To Inspire I’d Recommend:
- 12 First Date Tips For Women To Make It Successful
- Unique Ways To Finance Your First Home Purchase
- How To Start Monday Mornings the Right Way
Next I am thrilled to introduce you to is Lindsey from A Rambling Reviewer. Lindsey has become an online pal and I’d love to meet up with her one day to hang out and chat books! If you’re a fan of sci-fi, historical fiction, dystopian and the odd Thriller, then Lindsey’s blog is DEFINITELY for you! Her book reviews are always so well thought out and detailed; you’ll never be short of a book recommendation again!
Posts from A Rambling Reviewer I’d Recommend:
- Top Books of 2021: Q3 Edition
- Murder At the Bailey by Henry Milner Review
- Under the Whispering Door by TJ Klune Review
And last but by absolutely no means least, is the ever so lovely Katie May from Postcards From. Katie May’s blog is ALL THINGS Lake District and Cumbria – so if you’ve never been, you’ll 100% want to after checking out her beautiful blog. From food and restaurant recommendations to gift guides from local Cumbrian businesses to things to see and do, there really is EVERYTHING on there you need to know about a trip to the Lake District! However there is a lot of other travel content on there too!
Posts From Postcards From I’d Recommend:
- 7 Vegan Friendly Restaurants in the Lake District and Cumbria
- Savoury Pumpkin Pasties Recipe (Harry Potter Inspired)
- 6 Hidden Places To Get Good Coffee in the Lake District