AD – For information about my advertising packages click here.
Hey friend! How are you? It’s May already, can you believeeee it! I watched this fantastic YouTube video from Melanie Murphy and her sister, Jessie about getting older, life expectations and quarter life crisis, where they talk a bit about the perception of time as you get older, which is SO relevant right now I find, with the months seemingly flying by within a blink of an eye. But anyway, that’s another post for another time. For now, let’s meet the advertisers!
1. First, we have Sunshine Sarah – a regular feature on these posts! Sarah shares a lot of fab content around positivity, self love and self growth, including her own weight loss journey, eco-friendly swaps and Veganism! Sarah’s blog is all about spreading that little bit of joy and sunshine to her readers, which she absolutely does! If you haven’t checked out Sarah’s blog yet, I’d highly recommend starting with these posts below!
Posts from Sunshine Sarah I’d Recommend:
- 5 Mental Health Benefits of Animals
- Navigating Iron Deficiencies As a Vegan & the Best Food To Eat
- RISE Coffee Box Subscription
2. Andrea Hunt is a certified transformational life coach and level 2 EFT practitioner. She has a diverse history, having work experience in International Communications and having spent a number of years in China. She now lives in Munich, where she works as a motivational life coach and can help you reach your goals and gain more self awareness through limiting belief sessions, EFT and more. You can book a 30 minute free discovery call with Andrea too!
Posts from Andrea Hunt I’d Recommend:
- The Dangers of Comparison and What To Do About It
- 4 Ways To Stop People Walking Through Your Mind With Their “Dirty Feet”
My third premium advertiser for May is That Mama Club, a wonderful blog and community for Mamas to come together and connect. Online they are building a wealth of information from Motherhood and all it entails, to Fashion, Beauty, Culture and so much more! They are a safe and positive space, re-building the villages our generation has lost! A well-worthy read this month!
Posts from That Mama Club I’d Recommend:
- Days Out: Invisible City Tours
- 5 Ways To Relax Your Frazzled Mind
- Skills To Teach Your Children From a Young Age
3. The Grumpy Olive is a blog that everyone has come to know and love and is genuinely one of my firm favourites, so I’m thrilled to introduce you to Christina, Fred and Simona, who run this wonderful blog! You’ll find a LOT of yummy looking recipes and food related content (which always leave my mouth watering) as well as books and travel. What’s not to love?
Posts from The Grumpy Olive I’d Recommend:
- The Best Greek Mythology Books You Have To Read
- Passion Fruit Curd: Quick & Easy Recipe
- Eco-Friendly Bathroom Products You Should Swap
4. My next advertiser for the month is someone I think a lot of new bloggers reading this will find very helpful and will want to check out ASAP and that’s Izzy from Izzy Matias. Izzy covers all things blogging, from growing your blog to making money from it and she offers incredibly sound advice for bloggers of all levels and experience! However she covers various other topics throughout her content too – like Kpop! All in all, she’s just brilliant.
Posts from Izzy Matias I’d Recommend:
- Affiliate Marketing for Beginners + a Free Platform To Help You Start
- Our Beloved Summer Review: A Lighthearted + Romantic KDrama
- How To Create a Vision Board Online + Fulfill Your Creative Goals
5. My next advertiser, The Wordy Habitat has been a favourite blog of mine for some time, so I’m thrilled to have Sumedha back advertising with me this month. Book lovers, you won’t want to miss this one. Sumedha’s beautiful blog mostly covers bookish content, with some blogging advice and KDrama content thrown in there too for good measure. She writes beautifully and is definitely one to get stuck into today.
Posts from The Wordy Habitat I’d Recommend:
- 8 Ways To Get Out of a Blogging Slump
- 20 Blogging Lessons I Learnt In 6 Years
- 20 Single Parent Romance Books
6. My next advertiser is a new one, so I’m really excited to introduce you to someone new and that’s Lauren from The Ameri Brit Mom. Lauren is from the US but her husband is from England, so they strive to bring up their children with a mixture of American adn British ideals. Lauren covers a range of topics, including a lot on posts on Enneagrams, which I find so fascinating but also writes these great Five Minute Friday posts, which contain lovely little life updates too.
Posts from The Ameri Brit Mom I’d Recommend:
7. And finally, we have Write Through the Night, the PERFECT blog for all you entertainment lovers! Jocelyn covers everything from books, films, television and culture. Even *that* infamous Oscar slap. If you need recommendations, this is the place to be as well as honest reviews about all the hottest things on TV, Netflix and in the book world. Would highly recommend Write Through the Night!
Posts from Write Through the Night I’d Recommend:
- Oscars 2022: Everything That Wasn’t the Slap
- Tall Girl 2: Just When I Thought It Couldn’t Get Worse, It Did
- To All the ARC’s I Loved Before (Their Books Got Published)
So there we have it! My wonderful 7 advertisers for the month of May. There’s a little something for everyone here from books to food, blogging and personal growth. Please do send them some love and views today!