AD – For information about my advertising packages click here.
Happy June! We’re officially halfway through the year, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. If the answer if yes, then you’re definitely lying. There is no way on Earth it’s normal for a year to go this quickly. Regardless, the Earth continues to turn and here we are, another month down the line. I hope May was kind to you and you’re enjoying the sunshine and the start of Summer. But now, let’s check out my June advertisers!
My first advertiser to introduce you to this month is the lovely Amanda from Mumtastic Life. Amanda is a certified natural therapist and homeschooling momma to two free spirited boys. She helps other moms to live joyfully, with intention and freedom. Amanda shares so much heartfelt content that I’m sure other Moms will find so relatable. Definitely one to read!
Posts from Mumtastic Life I’d Recommend:
- 10 Things To Stop Worrying About Today (Especially Moms)
- The Ultimate Guide To Being a Happy Mom (13 Habits You Need)
- 70 Inspiration Self Care Quotes for Awesome Moms
Next up, we have Dispeller, a wellness blog dedicated to curiosity, shattering illusions, and being true to yourself. Dispeller is run by Laura and she shares a lot of incredible content that covers many basis of wellness including posts about living with a narcissist and how to protect yourself in that situation. A great blog and worthwhile read.
Posts from Dispeller I’d Recommend:
- Self Sabotaging Behaviours Often Overlooked
- 6 Things Narcissists Say and What They Actually Mean
- 5 Ways To Increase Your Self Love
The Grumpy Olive is a blog that everyone has come to know and love and is genuinely one of my firm favourites, so I’m thrilled to introduce you to Christina, Fred and Simona, who run this wonderful blog! You’ll find a LOT of yummy looking recipes and food related content (which always leave my mouth watering) as well as books and travel. What’s not to love?
Posts from The Grumpy Olive I’d Recommend:
- 5 Ideas To Max Space in a Small Apartment
- Matcha Mochi Muffins Recipe
- Internships in London: 8 Things To Consider
My next advertiser this month is Simply Alex Jean, a blog that I love already and a wonderful, kind, beautiful blogger behind it too. Alex is a lifestyle blogger with a lot of content also around well-being, health, organization and chronic illness. Not only that, Alex also offers her own Pinterest Management services, which are definitely worth looking into if you need help with Pinterest! But she has a ton of free amazing content around Pinterest and growing your blog and business too.
Posts from Simply Alex Jean I’d Recommend:
- Simple and Easy Stretches for Menstrual Cramps You Can Do At Home
- Everything You’ve Ever Wanted To Know About the Free Pinterest Scheduler
- 6 Best Essential Oils for Cleaning Your House
This next advertiser needs no introduction and that’s Sunshine Sarah. Sarah shares a lot of fab content around positivity, self love and self growth, including her own weight loss journey, eco-friendly swaps and Veganism! Sarah’s blog is all about spreading that little bit of joy and sunshine to her readers, which she absolutely does! If you haven’t checked out Sarah’s blog yet, I’d highly recommend starting with these posts below!
Posts from Sunshine Sarah I’d Recommend:
- The Rise and Rise of Second Hand Shopping
- 8 Running Tips for Beginners
- Is TikTok Revolutionizing the Skincare Industry?
Next we have Nyxie’s Nook. One of my favourite bloggers and people on the internet. Chloe is so wonderful and supportive and an incredible voice in the mental health community. For content around self care, well-being, mental health and eating disorder recovery, Chloe is the one you want to go to. She’s such a hard-working blogger and deserves all the views and she’s just generally and absolute sweetheart who always looks absolutely rockin’.
Posts from Nyxie’s Nook I’d Recommend:
- Top 5 Ways To Improve Your Emotional Intelligence
- Why There Is No Time Limit For Recovery from Mental Illness
- How Can EFT Help You Recover From Disordered Eating?
And my final blogger to introduce you to and that’s the lovely Kelly from The Kelly Diane Report. Kelly talks about everything from beauty, books, food and fashion. But also has posts on everything from charity to gift guides to her love of aviation. There really is something for everyone on Kelly’s blog so definitely one I’d recommend checking out today!
Posts from The Kelly Diane Report I’d Recommend:
- Sun Awareness Week: How To Protect Yourself in the Sun
- Revive Collagen Premium Drink Supplement
- 10 Things 2022 Has Taught Me So Far