AD – For information about my advertising packages click here.
Hey pal, happy August. Can you believe it’s almost Autumn? This Summer went by SO fast and has certainly had a lot of ups and downs. But I hope we can all make the most of the final couple of months of warmer weather, school holidays and such before the final quarter of the year slaps us in the face. Before that though, let’s meet my August advertisers!
First on my list of advertisers for this month is Verity from Verity Sangan, who helps you to discover your teaching potential and turn your skills and knowledge into an online course. She has 15 years experience in adult and online education, has a ton of helpful blog posts, a podcast and her own courses to help YOU create the amazing course that your readers and followers need. If you’re a blogger or a business owner with a specific set of skills and feel like you could benefit from creating an online course, Verity is the one for you!
Posts from Verity Sangan I’d Recommend:
- How To Use A Webinar To Sell Your Online Course or Service
- How To Create Your Online Course Landing Page
- 5 Ways To Make Your Online Course Look More Professional
Next up we have lovely Tori, from Oh So T. Oh So T is a bit of everything blog, where you’ll find content around home and interiors, parenthood, self care and gift guides but you’ll also find a lot of food related content, like recipes and restaurant reviews which will leave your mouth watering!
Posts from Oh So T I’d Recommend:
- Anglesey Food Guide: All Budgets & Family Friendly Eats
- Sunday Roast at the Axe and Cleaver
- Best Ever Banana Bread Recipe
My next advertiser is one for everyone who loves planning, bullet journaling and productivity. Bournemouth Girl covers all of those wonderful topics and more and is all about using organization and productivity to plan and create the life you want and love! She also creates additional content around wellness, self care and being eco-friendly too!
Posts from Bournemouth Girl I’d Recommend:
- 31 Things I Have Learned in 31 Years
- 5 Ways Stationery Can Aid Your Self Care
- 21 Stay At Home Date Night Ideas
If you’re into your lifestyle and fashion, this next one is for you! My next advertiser this month is Molly Isabel, who has a range of posts about fashion, sustainability and lifestyle. Like me, she’s also lived with Generalised Anxiety Disorder and shared her full experience of it here, which I’d also definitely recommend reading!
Posts from Molly Isabel I’d recommend:
- 3 Amazing Benefits of Meditation
- How To Declutter Every Area of Your Life
- The Self Care Small Business Round Up
And one for the money savers, the money makers and the money lovers! My final advertiser for this month is Lisa from Dazzling Wealth. In case you hadn’t guessed, Dazzling Wealth covers all things MONEY. You’ll find budgeting tips as well as hacks for travelers and how to save money and improve your life in the well-being and minimalism space too. Definitely one to check out!
Posts from Dazzling Wealth I’d Recommend:
- The Most Powerful Methods For Budgeting That Got Me Huge Results
- Why Budgeting Is So Important: 9 Urgent Reasons To Start Today
- Road Trip To Ireland Itinerary: How To Spend 5 Delightful Days in Ireland
For all you pet lovers – specifically dog – this next advertiser will be PERFECT for you! Say hi to Britt from The Kas Pack. The Kas Pack is a blog dedicated to providing you with information and insights into what it’s like travelling with your pet. Britt shares personal stories and lessons learned from her own experiences to help you learn how to travel with your cat or dog!
Posts from The Kas Pack I’d Recommend:
And my final advertiser for this month is the lovely Louise Rose, a wonderful lifestyle blog covering travel, events, food, reviews and much more in the realm of lifestyle. Louise Rose is also a fantastic blog looking for York based recommendations if you’re ever in the area. Louise is a sweetheart, so definitely a wonderful blog to check out today!
Posts from Louise Rose I’d Recommend:
- Rosa’s Thai York: Launch Event
- What Are the Benefits of Making Clothes Yourself?
- The Star Inn the City Restaurant Review