Hey pal! How are you? Just a quick one today because I have a brand new freebie dropping into my freebie library that I wanted to make you aware of and perhaps encourage you to sign up to my mailing list, if you haven’t done so already, so you can gain access to all my wonderful freebies on offer!
First though, this month’s new freebie is another set of 3 awareness day sheets for October, November and December to help you plan some blog and social media content around these important awareness days and weeks. My previous awareness day sheets did well so I wanted to create a few more to take you until the next of the year.
If you’ve not signed up to my mailing list for access to my freebie library yet then you can sign up here. Once you do, you’ll get a welcome email with the password you’ll need for access to the library. Once you’re in, then all my freebies are available for you to download as you wish!
And of course, if you’re already a member of my mailing list and already have the password then you can head straight to the freebie library here to download these newest sets of awareness day sheets!
As well as getting seasonal with your content, using these specific days and weeks is a great way to come up with new and fun content ideas, such as sharing polls and questions on Instagram stories. There are a whole bunch of different types of awareness days and weeks included in these sheets. Some are for more serious topics, others are more light hearted and fun.
Wondering how to create content for awareness days? Here are some ideas:
- Create polls on Instagram stories
- Share your own experience of a specific awareness day
- Share other people’s experiences
- Share a collection of posts about the same day from other bloggers
- Start a conversation on Twitter or Facebook
- Schedule pins for a blog post about the awareness day
Now we’re heading into the last quarter of the year soon, it’s a REAL good idea to knuckle down even more with planning your blog and social media content for the last 3 months of the year where SO MUCH is going on and happening that it can be incredibly easy to get overwhelmed.
Why is it a good idea to plan your content for the final quarter of the year?
1. It’s a busy time of year; Halloween, Bonfire Night, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year. By planning ahead it saves you a lot of stress in the long run and more time for you to enjoy the festivities!
2. Brand work typically picks up at this time of year so it’s good to have your content calendar in place so you can see what you’re realistically able to take on and fit in.
3. Affiliate marketing often booms at this time of year, so planning ahead and getting your affiliate posts and links in place ahead of time is a great idea. Again, to avoid you scrambling last minute.
4. Sometimes during this super busy time of year, we don’t have as MUCH time to spend online on our blogs / business because we’re out enjoying ourselves, so scheduling and planning allows your business to run without you.
Some more content to help you plan for the last quarter:
- 25 Christmas Blog Post Ideas To Use
- 25 Fall Blog Post Ideas To Use
- Halloween Blog Post Ideas For Every Niche
- A Guide To Planning Your Blog Content
Okay that’s all from me! Once again, head straight to the freebie library if you already have the password or sign up to my mailing list to gain access to download this new freebie plus ALL the others!