AD – For information about my advertising packages click here.
Holy heck, it’s September. It’s SEPTEMBER. I’m 30 years old in 3 days and I feel a little sick just thinking about it. I can’t believe where this year has gone but honestly, it was not the wonderful Summer we all dream of having, so I’m quite excited to finally get into the best 4 months of the year. But before we do, let’s meet my September advertisers!
This next advertiser needs no introduction and that’s Sunshine Sarah. Sarah shares a lot of fab content around positivity, self love and self growth, including her own weight loss journey, eco-friendly swaps and Veganism! Sarah’s blog is all about spreading that little bit of joy and sunshine to her readers, which she absolutely does! If you haven’t checked out Sarah’s blog yet, I’d highly recommend starting with these posts below!
Posts from Sunshine Sarah I’d Recommend:
- Ultimate Guide To Vegan Chocolate: 10+ Vegan Chocolate Products To Try Out
- 5 Shows To Check Out If You Loved Emily In Paris
- 5 Tips To Make Friends In a New City
Andrea Hunt is a certified transformational life coach and level 2 EFT practitioner. She has a diverse history, having work experience in International Communications and having spent a number of years in China. She now lives in Munich, where she works as a motivational life coach and can help you reach your goals and gain more self awareness through limiting belief sessions, EFT and more. You can book a 30 minute free discovery call with Andrea too!
Posts from Andrea Hunt I’d Recommend:
- 5 Tips To Stop Sabotaging Yourself With Procrastination
- Travel Pros Share Their Best Travel Tips & Rookie Mistakes To Avoid
- Why Using EFT Tapping Helps You Manage Your Stress & Anxiety More Effectively
My next advertiser this month is Simply Alex Jean, a blog that I love already and a wonderful, kind, beautiful blogger behind it too. Alex is a lifestyle blogger with a lot of content also around well-being, health, organization and chronic illness. Not only that, Alex also offers her own Pinterest Management services, which are definitely worth looking into if you need help with Pinterest! But she has a ton of free amazing content around Pinterest and growing your blog and business too.
Posts from Simply Alex Jean I’d Recommend:
- 7 Creative Ways To Help Raise Your Energy
- Everything You’ve Ever Wanted To Know About the Free Pinterest Scheduler
- Helpful Ideas For Gift Baskets For New Homeowners
The next advertiser this month is The Thrifty Bride, a second blog from the lovely Lauren over at Laureny Loves. The Thrifty Bride is a beautiful blog about all things weddings. Particularly those who are looking to have a wedding on a budget and throw tradition out of the window to have a wedding that truly represents you! There’s a ton of wonderful features and tips as well as posts about Lauren’s own wedding!
Posts from The Thrifty Bride I’d Recommend:
- Chloe and Ryan’s Chilled Out Wedding
- How To Choose the Right Wedding Rings
- 5 Ways To Immortalize Your Wedding
A blog that is perfect for the mamma bloggers out there! My next advertiser is Claire Mac who’s runs her absolutely fantastic parenting and lifestyle blog. Claire is a super empowering Mum blogger who’s posts are always honest and informative and she’s a real incredible figure within the parenting blogging community. She aims to help support other Mum’s and embrace a non-judgmental view of motherhood.
Posts from Claire Mac I’d Recommend:
- How To Raise An Inquisitive Child
- Top 10 Creative Toys To Promote Your Child’s Development
- Top Tips For Exercising After Having a Baby
Book lovers, this next one is for you! I’m thrilled to welcome Kerry-Ann from A Bookish Redhead onto my September advertisers this month. I love discovering a new book blog with tons of potential recommendations and I’m sure you will too! Kerry-Ann’s book blog is the exact type I love because it’s not just full of reviews, there’s a ton of fun top 10 style posts, bookish lists and more to enjoy!
Posts from A Bookish Redhead I’d Recommend:
- Books On My Summer 2022 To-Read List
- Top Ten Comfort Reads
- Books I’d Love To Read Again For the First Time
And my final advertiser for you this month is one you reaaaally won’t want to miss, especially if you love beauty, make up and skincare! Beautymone, run by the lovely Simone, is the GO-TO place for everything you need or want to know about skincare and make up products. She has an extensive catalogue of reviews, tips and lists of all the best make up and skincare products you need in your collection! Plus her blog is absolutely freaking beautiful so prepare to be jealous!
Posts from Beautymone I’d recommend:
- 40+ Irresistible Nude Nail Ideas You Need To Try
- The 22 Best Translucent Powders For a Flawless Finish
- This Clinique Moisturizer Gives You 100-Hours of Steady Hydration