collaborative post // So, there’s this guy, and you kind of like him – I mean, he’s your boyfriend, and this might be the first Christmas you spend together, but you’re unsure what to write in his boyfriend Christmas card. It can be quite an ordeal to ensure that you have formulated a half-decent message to put into a meaningful Christmas card, but with the help of Boomf, you will have nothing to worry about. You will feel confident giving your boyfriend a uniquely created boyfriend Christmas card.
Why Should I Worry About the Perfect Boyfriend Christmas Card?
Besides the fact that it’s the most exciting time of the year and celebrations are on a high, giving your boyfriend a beautifully written Christmas card is necessary. Sometimes, you cannot verbalise the perfect Christmas wish, so write it in your Boyfriend Christmas Card.
Plus, there are probably not many other people you would want to celebrate Christmas with (obviously, mum’s roast dinner is a must, so she doesn’t fit into this equation), so purchasing the perfect Boyfriend Christmas Card is certainly fitting.
What Should I Write in a Boyfriend Christmas Card?
Whether you want to put together a romantic Christmas card or use humour to tell him how much you appreciate him, you will most certainly find the perfect message for your boyfriend Christmas card.
Romantic Boyfriend Christmas Wishes:
- I’m blessed to have a man like you in my life. Thanks to you, I now know the meaning of true Christmas joy.
- The love that we have burns brighter than any Christmas tree lights. I hope that every year brings us the best year yet.
- If you need me, I’ll be under the mistletoe waiting for a holiday kiss from the love of my life. Merry Christmas, my love.
Funny Boyfriend Christmas Wishes:
- You’re like my own personal Santa Clause, except way hotter! Merry Christmas, babe.
- I just want to let you know that I have so loved annoying the crap out of you, and I cannot wait to do so for years to come. Merry Christmas to you!
- Merry Christmas from the best gift you’ll ever receive.
So now that you know how important it is to purchase the perfect boyfriend Christmas card, don’t wait around. Instead, make sure you have all of your ducks in a row-or rather, elves in a row-this Christmas.