AD – For information about my advertising packages click here.
Hey pal! How are you? It’s October, the best three months of the year have officially started because we can fully get underway with seasonal festivities, like pumpkin picking and Christmas fairs! Both of which I’ll be doing within the next month or two! But as with each new month on the blog, comes some new advertisers, so let me introduce you to October’s selection!
My first advertiser is one for everyone who loves planning, bullet journaling and productivity. Bournemouth Girl covers all of those wonderful topics and more and is all about using organization and productivity to plan and create the life you want and love! She also creates additional content around wellness, self-care and being eco-friendly too!
Posts from Bournemouth Girl I’d Recommend:
- 163 Best Fall and Blogtober Blog Post Ideas for Every Niche
- What To Keep In Your Fibromyalgia Flare Up Toolkit
- 11 Best Ways To Declutter and Organize Your Phone
My premium advertiser to share with you today is someone I’m thrilled to welcome back and one I think so many of you will LOVE and find incredibly useful. That’s The Copy Sloth and the lovely Aubrey. The Copy Sloth is ALL about marketing, blogging and growth, with incredibly curated content to help you grow your blog, make more sales in your business and MUCH more! Definitely one to check out this month if you’re starting a blog or a business!
Posts from The Copy Sloth I’d Recommend:
- How To Revive A Dead Instagram Account Fast In 10 Easy Steps
- Honest Styled Stock Society Review
- How To Create A Content Batching Process
My next advertiser for this month is a new one for me and maybe for you, too. But it’s definitely a blog worth checking out! Kinsy’s Mind is a blog with content around mental well-being as well as reviews and local recommendations due to Laura’s recent move to Surrey and her new discoveries!
Posts from Kinsy’s Mind I’d Recommend:
- Things I’m Refusing To Apologise For
- Churchill War Rooms: An Ultimate Guide
- How To Use Less Electricity and Save Money
Share To Inspire is a wonderful blog and if you enjoy Jenny in Neverland then you’ll definitely enjoy Alita’s blog too. From personal growth, to finances, to relationships, if you need something that’s going to help you grow as a person in some aspect of your life, then this is the one for you!
Posts from Share To Inspire I’d Recommend:
- Interesting Things To Do Before Your 30’s
- 10 Ways To Take Control of Your Finances Easily
- 8 Highly Effective Ways To Reduce Stress In Your Life