AD – For information about my advertising packages click here.
Hello my love! Happy April! Spring is underway (whether it feels like it or not where you are!) and this year just continues to chug along being one of the most hectic and busiest years of my life so far – with mostly exciting things, so that’s good! I hope your year is going wonderfully so far and if you’re in need of some reading material for this month, you need to check out my wonderful April advertisers. They are a GREAT bunch!
Rosemary Helen XO is my first advertiser for this month, and I absolutely love this blog and know you will too. Rosmary Helen XO is a lifestyle blogger who shares honest reviews on beauty and lifestyle-based items from make-up to skincare, as well as sharing some travel content and her own tips on various self-care-based topics. A bloody fab blog that you need to have a read today!
Posts from Rosemary Helen XO I’d Recommend:
- RHxo Tips: Destination Hotspot – The Algarve
- The Body Shop – The Wellness Collection
- 8 Simple Tips for a Stress-Free Group Trip
For Random Acts of Kindness Day this year, I ran a little giveaway over on my Twitter account for a couple of bloggers to win an advertising package and the first winner of that giveaway is the lovely Riyah Speaks. And I’m so thrilled she won because her blog is beautiful and for anyone that loves personal growth content, you’ll just love her blog!
Posts from Riyah Speaks I’d Recommend:
- 4 Ways To Become More Self Aware
- Exploring the Benefits of Guided Meditation for Stress Relief
- 25 Ways To Show Yourself True Self Love
The second giveaway winner from that Random Acts of Kindness giveaway is Molly from Transatlantic Notes. This blog is absolutely incredible, as Molly talks about some REALLY important topics. From Black History Month to Climate Change to Inspirational Women, she does so much incredible research into her posts that are incredibly educational and informative. I’d highly highly recommend checking this blog out this month – it will certainly open your eyes!
Posts from Transatlantic Notes I’d Recommend:
- Celebrating Women’s History: The Power of Storytelling
- Trailblazers in Black Resistance You Need to Know About
- Climate Action: The Urgent Need for a Sustainability Mindset
My next advertiser for the month of love is Em, from Earthly Em blog. Earthly Em is a lifestyle blog which focuses heavily on all things eco-friendly. You can find content around conscious living, Vegan recipes, eco-friendly products and much more. This is a great blog to check out if you’re looking to incorporate some sustainable elements into your life this year!
Posts from Earthly Em I’d Recommend:
- Vegan One Pot Creamy Bussell Sprout Pasta
- 5 Eco Friendly Zero Waste Bathroom Swaps I’ve Made So Far (for beginners)
- 5 British Sitcoms I’ve Watched and Loved Lately
My next advertiser is one for everyone who loves planning, bullet journaling and productivity. Bournemouth Girl covers all of those wonderful topics and more and is all about using organization and productivity to plan and create the life you want and love! She also creates additional content around wellness, self-care and being eco-friendly too!
Posts from Bournemouth Girl I’d Recommend:
- 80 Productive Things To Do At Home
- 4 Things to Consider When Upgrading Your Blog To Receive Custom
- 8 Ways To Decorate Your Bullet Journal When You Can’t Draw
Merry from Merry of August is my next advertiser for this month and you might be familiar with her already because she’s super active on social media and also just such a lovely person! Her blog is fabulous and covers a lot of self-care and personal growth content as well as blogging advice and business content. Her blog is also bloody lovely to look at so definitely check it out and her wonderful posts this month!
Posts from Merry of August I’d Recommend:
- 6 Weekend Activities for the New Week
- 3 Proven Ways To Pick a Blog Niche
- Bali Packing List: What To Pack and Wear in Bali
My final advertiser to introduce you to this month is the beautiful blog of Emily May. Emily’s blog is absolutely stunning and covers plenty of inspiring and detailed interior design content as well as various other lifestyle based categories such as food and eco-friendly living. However, if you love all things home and interior, design and style, then this is definitely the blog for you!
Posts from Emily May I’d Recommend:
- 10 Stylish Curtains for Green Walls
- Farrow and Ball Mizzle: 7 Examples of How To Use it In Your Home
- Moving House Checklist: Everything You Need to Do (with Printable PDF)