AD – For information about my advertising packages click here.
We’re halfway through the year already, can you believe it? I honestly don’t know where those first 6 months went. It’s been busy, stressful and all the things. I hope you can take some time to have a little mid-year check in with yourself and reflect how your year has been so far. But for now, let’s meet my June advertisers.
First, we have Nyxie’s Nook. One of my favourite bloggers and people on the internet. Chloe is so wonderful and supportive and an incredible voice in the mental health community. For content around self care, well-being, mental health and eating disorder recovery, Chloe is the one you want to go to. She’s such a hard-working blogger and deserves all the views and she’s just generally and absolute sweetheart who always looks absolutely rockin’.
Posts from Nyxie’s Nook I’d Recommend:
- From Plastic To Planet: How To Get Started Going Plastic Free
- 10 Habits For a Healthy Morning Routine
- 20+ Journal Prompts For When You’re Feeling Overwhelmed
Next we have a brand new advertiser, so I’m excited to welcome Bex Books and Stuff to my list of advertisers for this month. I’m particularly excited because she’s a book blogger, so you’ll find a ton of book reviews and book recommendations (which are always needed!) but some self-care and additional content thrown in there too!
Posts from Bex Books and Stuff I’d Recommend:
- S.O.P.H.I.E By C.J Noble (Book Review)
- The Assistant by Amanda Reynolds (Book Tour Review)
- Another Year Older. Am I Another Year Wiser?
Christina from Iconic Magazine Online is another repeat advertisers this month but I haven’t featured her in a while so I’m glad I can jog your memory of this great blog and show you some of her newer posts to check out! If you love your travel, this one is for you. There’s tons of amazing posts showcasing some beautiful locations and experiences. As well as some lifestyle and true crime thrown in there for good measure!
Posts from Iconic Magazine Online I’d recommend:
- Escape From Alcatraz: Houndini’s Escape Room Experience
- Saal Digital Portfolio: Bring Your Stories To Life
- Inside the National Library of Latvia: The Castle of Light
My next advertiser is one for everyone who loves planning, bullet journaling and productivity. Bournemouth Girl covers all of those wonderful topics and more and is all about using organization and productivity to plan and create the life you want and love! She also creates additional content around wellness, self-care and being eco-friendly too!
Posts from Bournemouth Girl I’d Recommend:
- 12 Struggles of a Stationery Addict
- Surprising Benefits of Keeping a Daily Journal
- 45 Journaling Prompts for Relationships
Merry from Merry of August is my next advertiser for this month and you might be familiar with her already because she’s super active on social media and also just such a lovely person! Her blog is fabulous and covers a lot of self-care and personal growth content as well as blogging advice and business content. Her blog is also bloody lovely to look at so definitely check it out and her wonderful posts this month!
Posts from Merry of August I’d Recommend:
- 7 Fantastic Ways To Planning Blog Content Ideas
- Technical SEO: 7 Steps To Instantly Boost Your Sites Ranking
- 12 Productive Things To Do Before Bed