- A brand new blogger looking to get their blog off the ground?
- A beginner in this great big blogging world and in need of some guidance?
- Looking for beginner friendly information from an experienced blogger?
- Starting to take your blog more seriously?
Then my Beginners Guide for Blogging eBook is for you!
I created this eBook in late 2018 as a comprehensive and friendly guide to help new and beginner bloggers navigate their way through the exciting (and sometimes difficult) initial stages of blogging. When I started blogging back in 2013, I had no help and I know I would have benefited from beginner friendly resources to help me on my way.
With new bloggers in mind, this comprehensive 80 page guide will incorporate all the information I’ve learnt and have found has worked for me over the last 6 years in a friendly manner with no complicated jargon.
Throughout this eBook, I will be sharing everything I know on a huge range of topics, helping tips and tricks and my personal experience of these topics. Some things you can expect to learn from this eBook are:
- Practical ways of coming up with blog post ideas (plus a handy list of 50 blog post ideas for you to use if you get stuck!)
- Crucial elements to include in your blogs sidebar
- The nitty gritty like how to what to write in your contact page and how to write a disclaimer
- Basic SEO techniques for beginners
- How to more effectively promote your blog posts on Twitter
- How to increase your daily page views
- Tips and tricks on staying organised as a blogger
- A basic overlook on working with brands and why it’s important to put yourself out there
- How to set realistic and achievable blogging goals
- and SO much more!
I’m not a new blogger, can I still buy it?
Absolutely! This guide can also be useful for bloggers who are perhaps just starting to take their blog seriously, may be refining their blogs or certain elements of their blog, need extra advice on social media presence and setting themselves up for future success with a strong importance on gradually and authentically growing their blog and their following.
Where can I buy it and how much does it cost?
You can purchase it right here on Payhip, a super easy and reliable website where you can pay via PayPal. I have provided 3 different formats; Word, PDF and Mobi for you to download (don’t worry – you only have to pay once and you’ll have access to all 3 formats!) and it costs just £5.99!
“This book is absolutely perfect for people who are just starting out and need a helping hand getting to grips with things. You get access to Jenny’s years of experience and everything is explained in simple, easy to understand terms. Even if you’re not new, but you’d like a bit of help in learning how to grow your blog and treat it more like a business, this has so much excellent advice.” – Adventure and Anxiety
“I found the guide easy to understand even when it covered more complicated topics like SEO and DA and as I was reading through the guide, I made a list of things to do for my blog like improving my presence on social media. Also, some of the recommendations in the guide I followed right away like adding a follow button and my blog’s email address. These simple things I have not thought about doing in the past 2 years, and the guide explained to me how I can make improvements like these to my blog.” – Tales of Belle
“Jenny has done a fabulous job writing down her blogging knowledge. My favourite kind of blog posts are tips and tricks and Jenny has years of blogging experience behind her.” – Wild x Heart
If you have any problems with the file or would like to leave a testimonial to feature on this page, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll respond to you ASAP.