- A brand new blogger looking to get their blog off the ground?
- A beginner in this great big blogging world and in need of some guidance?
- Looking for beginner friendly information from an experienced blogger?
- Starting to take your blog more seriously?
I created this as a comprehensive and friendly guide to help new and beginner bloggers navigate their way through the exciting (and sometimes difficult) initial stages of blogging. When I started blogging back in 2013, I had no help and I know I would have benefited from beginner friendly resources to help me on my way. With new bloggers in mind, this comprehensive 100 page guide will help you get your blog off the ground, in an easy to understand and friendly manner.
Throughout this eBook, I will be covering topics such as:
- Practical ways of coming up with blog post ideas
- 50 blog post ideas for you to use
- Crucial elements to include in your blogs sidebar
- The nitty-gritty like how to what to write in your contact page and how to write a disclaimer
- Basic SEO techniques for beginners
- How to more effectively promote your blog posts on Twitter
- How to increase your daily page views
- Tips and tricks on staying organised as a blogger
- A basic overlook on working with brands
- Setting blogging goals and why it’s important
- and SO much more!
I’m not a new blogger, can I still buy it?
Absolutely! This guide can also be useful for bloggers who are perhaps just starting to take their blog seriously, may be refining their blogs or certain elements of their blog, need extra advice on social media presence and setting themselves up for future success with a strong importance on gradually and authentically growing their blog and their following.
“This book is absolutely perfect for people who are just starting out and need a helping hand getting to grips with things. You get access to Jenny’s years of experience and everything is explained in simple, easy to understand terms. Even if you’re not new, but you’d like a bit of help in learning how to grow your blog and treat it more like a business, this has so much excellent advice.” – Adventure and Anxiety
“I found the guide easy to understand even when it covered more complicated topics like SEO and DA and as I was reading through the guide, I made a list of things to do for my blog like improving my presence on social media. Also, some of the recommendations in the guide I followed right away like adding a follow button and my blog’s email address. These simple things I have not thought about doing in the past 2 years, and the guide explained to me how I can make improvements like these to my blog.” – Tales of Belle
“Jenny has done a fabulous job writing down her blogging knowledge. My favourite kind of blog posts are tips and tricks and Jenny has years of blogging experience behind her.” – Wild x Heart
If you have any problems with the file or would like to leave a testimonial to feature on this page, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll respond to you ASAP.