The ever ever ever so lovely Laura Noakes tagged me in this Blogger Recognition Award tag which I really wanted to do. I also wanted to take this chance to help support smaller bloggers so please do check out all the bloggers I’ve tagged in this post. Anyway, here’s are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created (I’ll probs just tag y’all on Twitter!) Continue reading
When in doubt, when you cannot think of a single blog post to write, do a tag post. That’s my number 1 blogging philosophy. So today, I have stolen the 13 Personal Questions Tag from It’s Just Me Hayley D (hope she doesn’t mind!) even though her post was over a year ago – better late than never, right?! I sometimes like these rambly type posts where you have to think very little about what you’re going to say and just let your fingers do the talking. So enjoy my rambles! And be sure to check out Hayley’s post.
I simply could not pass up the opportunity to take part in this tag – I love Disney, you love Disney, we all love Disney (okay well maybe not all of us and if you don’t love Disney then seriously, what happened to make you this way?) I pinched the questions from Danielle at Underland to Wonderland who’s post you can find here. Enjoy and feel free to pinch! Oh and apparently this tag was supposed to be done in 5 minutes but I didn’t get that memo so it took me more like 5 days.