collaborative post // St John is a small island in the US Virgin Islands. The island is beautiful with blue water, white sandy beaches and palm trees. St john villas is a popular destination for tourists who want to relax and enjoy the beautiful beaches. Considering a trip to St. John?
Here are 10 reasons why you should visit St. John:
1. It’s beautiful. St. John is a tropical paradise of white sand beaches, turquoise water and lush greenery.
2. The people love to have fun and enjoy life; they’re some of the friendliest folks you’ll ever meet!
3. There are no traffic jams here—only the occasional cruise ship or cargo ship passing by!
4. You’ll find some amazing beaches that are great for swimming or snorkeling in clear blue waters with plenty of tropical fish species hiding underneath rocks along shorelines or just sitting quietly inside caves waiting for someone to come along so they can sneak out and explore their new surroundings before returning back home again once everyone has left them alone again after a short while.
5. You can swim with stingrays in a cage at Coral World Ocean Park.
6. The food is incredible! You’ll have a hard time choosing what restaurant to eat at next because there are so many great ones!
7. You can see wild horses on Buck Island or hike through beautiful tropical forests to find iguanas and other wildlife on St. John’s East End Trail which is also known as the “Hiking Capital of the Caribbean”.
8. You’ll see interesting wildlife species like iguanas, chameleons and flamingos roaming around freely as they please!
9. You can see the stars at night. St. John is one of the best places on Earth to view the Milky Way galaxy in all its glory, making it a perfect spot for astronomers and stargazers alike!
10. The rum punch is delicious and served in mason jars—what more could you ask for?
As you can see, there are so many reasons to visit St. John! Whether you’re after relaxation, entertainment or watersports, the island has so much to offer and everyone should experience it
at least once in their lifetime! So we hope you have enjoyed our little guide to St. John, and that it has convinced you that this beautiful, idyllic island is worth visiting.
Author bio: James Sullivan has been helping with travel tourism for the past 12 years. He now wants to share his knowledge and expertise with others.