Can you quite believe it’s been 2 years since little Jenny in Neverland was born? I sure can’t. These two years have gone so quickly and it seems like only yesterday I was sitting here writing my post for my 1st blogoversary!
I’m not going to waffle on for ages, but I just wanted to say the biggest thank you to all my blog followers, twitter followers, friends, bloggers and authors for your continued support of me and my little blog. I honestly didn’t think it would get anywhere when I sat at home that day in 2013 attempting to set it up but here I am 2 years later and I couldn’t be happier! I set up my blog at a time where I really needed something – anything – to help me get by and I have gained more than I could have ever hoped for from it.
I wanted to make this blogoversary amazing and with the incredibly generous help of some bloggers and authors I have loads of amazing giveaways for you all! eBooks, signed paperbacks, vouchers and more! I have listed all the giveaways below and there is a separate Rafflecopter link for each one – so you can pick and chose the ones you’d like to win. They all begin on March 28th and end on Friday 1st May so I will be announcing winners the weekend after that. Good luck everyone!
1. The first giveaway is courtesy of the lovely Sophie from Reviewed the Book and it’s for one winner to win a £10/$10 Amazon giftcard!
2. This giveaway is for a little bundle of goodies; a paperback copy of Ivy Lane by Cathy Bramley, a notebook and cute pen (in a colour of your choice) plus a gorgeous watercolour painting card thanks to the very talent Pat!
3. Massive thanks to the lovely Rachael Lucas has offered to giveaway 1 signed proof copy of her novel “Coming Up Roses!”
4. Rebecca Mascull, author of “The Visitors” has very kindly offered to giveaway 1 signed paperback copy of her book!
5. Courtesy of my gorgeous friend Simona from Sky’s Book Corner, you could win a paperback copy of “What a Girl Wants” by Lindsay Kelk!
6. Also from Simona is a lovely set of bookmarks which will go out to one winner!
7. Huge thank you to Jaimie Admans for offering up a WHOLE SET of her novels in eBook form!
9. The wonderful Aven Ellis has offered to giveaway one eBook of her novel “Chronicles of a Lincoln Park Fashionista“. Thank you Aven!
10. Huge thank you to Zara Stoneley for offering a signed copy of “Stable Mates“!
11. A big thank you to Jennifer Gilby Roberts for giving away 2 eBook copies of her novel “After Wimbledon”!
Massive good luck to everyone that enters! And again, thank you all so much for your continued support!