I really really enjoyed writing and working on my January goals last month. I found that setting myself small and realistic goals worked absolute wonders. No huge resolutions over here in 2018, no sir-ee! So I wanted to continue the momentum into February and start the month with my February goals list! Again, these are all fairy small and doable – you won’t find any “jump out of a plane” on here!
1. Hit 9k on Twitter: At the time of writing, I’m on 8.7k so that gives me about a month and half. Eeek, I’d better go get Tweeting some seriously good stuff!
2. Read 5 books: More ambitious than January’s 4, also considering this month is shorter. Wish me luck!
3. Hit a certain amount of savings (again): As you can see, this one has cropped up on both of my lists, I’m taking my savings very seriously this year. I’m not going to reveal the amount I want to hit by the end of February but I’ve got it in mind.
4. Hit 4,700 blog followers: Again, at the time of writing I currently have 4,446 – so I think this is doable, providing I continue working hard at my content!
5. Bake something: I haven’t done any baking in absolutely ages! It’s about time I get back into the kitchen and rustle up some yummy treats.
6. Treat myself to something: As in like, actually buy something for myself. For no other reason than I just want it. I am horrible for not treating myself like I literally can’t remember the last time I bought myself anything!
7. Go to the library: I haven’t been to the library in forever, shamefully. I wanna pop in and sniff the books. I also want to try and find a book about the history of Yoga (or something like that) so there’s an excuse to go!
8. Complete all Spyro PS1 games: Bit of a silly one but I am a sucker for old-school PlayStation one games. My favourites were always Spyro the Dragon, I am the Queen of those games and must have completed them 40 times over, each. But… it’s my little guilty pleasure and my way of zoning out.