We all struggle with blogging motivation and inspiration sometimes and no matter how hard we try, we cannot come up with an idea for a blog post for the life of us. I’ve been there, you’ve been there, we’ve all been there. So I don’t think there’s any shame in asking, looking or offering help for people stuck in those inspiration-ruts. So today I want to share with you some book blog post ideas for you to use!
I haven’t been a book blogger for some time now but I remember when I was, I definitely went through phases of being really stuck with what to write. When you niche down so much and stick to one topic, it can get that way sometimes. But it’s nothing that a little helping hand can’t help you fix!
Related: How To Become a Book Reviewer
But the thing about books is that they can open up a whole world of conversation. When it comes to thinking of book blog post ideas, try and think outside the box at times. What world is your current main character living in? Can they do magic? What are they struggling with? And see what ideas you can come up with from there.
But I know it’s not always easy to come up with blog post ideas for any niche and if you’re really struggling, check out these posts about how to stay creative with your blog and practical ways to come up with blog post ideas for a little extra help.
25 book blog post ideas for you to use:
- Book review (quick tips for writing book reviews)
- Favourite book to film adaptations
- Books that have made you cry
- Favourite books set at Christmas
- If I had a book club (featuring what books you’d pick for your book club reads!)
- Your all-time favourite books
- Books you’d encourage your child to read when they grow up
- Library book haul
- Favourite books from X genre
- Things you’d like to see more of in books
- Things you’d like to see less of in books
- Favourite first lines
- Favourite quotes from books
- Which books you’d love to see turned into movies
- A letter to your favourite author
- Bookish wish-list
- Books you’d like to read this month / year
- Gift guide for book lovers
- Books to read on a rainy day
- Reasons why you love books / reading
- A book tag
- Popular books / book series that you’ve never read
- 20 bookish confessions
- Genres you’d like to read more of
- Books you’d take to a deserted island
I hope you like the sound of these book blog post ideas and please feel free to use any of them you like! I’ve done a fair few of these posts myself in the past, so do check those out if you’re interested! I hope this post has helped you get a bit more creative with your book blog and the type of bookish content you can include.
If you’re a book bloggers looking for some extra inspo or would just like to start talking about books a bit more on your blog but don’t know where to start, I hope this post is helpful! If you decide to write any of these, please link me in the post because I’d love to read them!