Florida, the sunshine state of the U.S. is world famous for its national parks, amusement parks, beaches, and Disney world. Hundreds and thousands of tourists travel from within the U.S. and from across the world, to the coastal cities and beaches of Florida. You will come across a long list of must-see sights and events along with those brilliant white-sand beaches.
Why not double the fun by having a well-planned tour with leading tour operators like Ocean Florida? When you book with a reputed tour organizer, you can look forward to a perfect holiday and can take advantage of their expertise with Florida vacations. Look forward to the very best vacation time in Florida and enjoy peace of mind throughout.
Here are some of the leading tours and attractions in Florida:
- Discover the Disney World in Orlando for that ultimate amusement park experience. Millions of visitors’ flock here to enjoy the multiple attractions of this amusement park and the Magic Kingdom. Check out the traditional theme parks and water parks within the Disney World.
- A tour that should not be missed when in Florida is the Everglades National Park that is spread across more than a million acres and is made of marsh and swamp. The fragile ecosystem supports American crocodiles, alligators, manatees, deer, turtles, egrets, otters, and many other species.
- Universal Studios in Orlando offers a great experience, and the vast amusement park is based on several movies and shows. Look for all kinds of fantastic rides, thrill rides, and wet and wild rides within the park.
- Take a tour of the Kennedy Space Center for fun filled educational experience for the whole family. Located on Florida’s Space Coast, one can get the chance to see the Space Shuttle Atlantis or meet an astronaut and even learn about the current missions to space.
- Enjoy the glorious Miami Beach well famous for its endless stretch of golden sands. Just relax on the beach and stay at any of the high-end hotels, condominiums, and restaurants that have come up along the beach. Enjoy world-class amenities as well as some great views of the South Beach. Do not miss the chance to explore the Art Deco Historic District.
- Daytona 500 race is another major attraction for the tourists and holds the world famous NASCAR Cup Series. The season kicks off each February and is held in Daytona Beach. The event entices enormous crowds every year, and many other races and land-speed competitions are held on Daytona Beach.
- You must visit the Busch Gardens based on African theme and it here you can see tigers, elephants, lions, giraffes, gorillas, and much more. Enjoy the open-air safari and see those animals from very close.
* This is a sponsored post
[…] via Tops Tours & Attractions in Florida in 2019 * — Jenny in Neverland […]
If I ever make it to Florida I’ll def check out some of these.
Florida is my favorite vacation spot. I recommend two beach areas: ST Augustine on the east coast and Destin on the Gulf. If you go to Destin, make sure and take the drive down the Gulf Islands National Seashore to see the purest, most unspoiled beaches in the US.
I was in Florida in November last year and I was really glad that I visited Everglades National Park. My first visit to Florida was all about Miami, Disney World and Universal Studios. But this time I focussed on some of the beautiful beaches like Naples and Bowman’s beaches (famous for sea shells). But I think Key West steals the limelight. Thanks for sharing the post.
We went for our honeymoon where we spent three weeks to complete Disney World, Universal and a cruise on board the Disney Dream. Actual dream come true.
We then went back in 2017 for two weeks where we did Disney, Universal and the amazing Volcano Bay and Space Centre.
We love Orlando and Florida so much that we have had to say every 4 years otherwise we wouldn’t visit any other country.
I’ve never been to Florida, hoping to go at least once in my life! I kind of want to go everywhere though haha, too many places to see!
Kind of surprised you’d suggest Sea World as somewhere to visit?!?!
I’ve removed that point now.
Oh god you’ve made me want to go to Florida all over again Jen! Best holiday b6 far! I love it 😩😍
Glad you had such a lovely time x
I loved Florida when I went! Can’t wait to go back someday 🙂
Brianna | https://briannamarielifestyle.com
Hope you get to go back!