My, my, my. February is over alreaaaaady. I can straight up say that February was a much better month for me than January was. I went to the zoo, visited my boyfriend’s family in Lincolnshire for the week, got excited about all the Formula 1 shenanigans like the car launches and the beginning of testing (although it’s a mighty shame I wasn’t in Barcelona but hey ho!) and blogged to my hearts content. But how did I do on my goals? Let’s find out!
1. Hit 9k on Twitter: Did not do. Boooo. Carrying this one over to next month I think!
2. Read 5 books: Nope, let’s move on. Great start this is!
3. Hit a certain amount of savings (again): Yep! Kerching! I kept this goal really quite reachable because I knew how much slower February was going to be work and blog wise than January.
4. Hit 4,700 blog followers: Yay! I hit this one on 9th February and now have over 4,700 and I’m absolutely thrilled (and still unsure as to why so many people follow me)
5. Bake something: I certainly did this! I made some yummy cupcakes and have a recipe post up in March to show you what I made!
6. Treat myself to something: I’m so out of touch with treating myself to things that it took me a good day to realise that I’ve actually done this one! Albeit, it was just a PlayStation 4 game (The Evil Within 2) but it was still something I bought, just for me, just because I wanted it. I find spending money on myself a waste (which I’m aware is a really unhealthy attitude to have) so this was a big achievement for me!
7. Go to the library: FAILED.
8. Complete all Spyro PS1 games: Ching, ching, done this one. Obviously! Completed number 3 on 16th February at approximately 5:10pm.