My, my, my. February is over alreaaaaady. I can straight up say that February was a much better month for me than January was. I went to the zoo, visited my boyfriend’s family in Lincolnshire for the week, got excited about all the Formula 1 shenanigans like the car launches and the beginning of testing (although it’s a mighty shame I wasn’t in Barcelona but hey ho!) and blogged to my hearts content. But how did I do on my goals? Let’s find out!
1. Hit 9k on Twitter: Did not do. Boooo. Carrying this one over to next month I think!
2. Read 5 books: Nope, let’s move on. Great start this is!
3. Hit a certain amount of savings (again): Yep! Kerching! I kept this goal really quite reachable because I knew how much slower February was going to be work and blog wise than January.
4. Hit 4,700 blog followers: Yay! I hit this one on 9th February and now have over 4,700 and I’m absolutely thrilled (and still unsure as to why so many people follow me)
5. Bake something: I certainly did this! I made some yummy cupcakes and have a recipe post up in March to show you what I made!
6. Treat myself to something: I’m so out of touch with treating myself to things that it took me a good day to realise that I’ve actually done this one! Albeit, it was just a PlayStation 4 game (The Evil Within 2) but it was still something I bought, just for me, just because I wanted it. I find spending money on myself a waste (which I’m aware is a really unhealthy attitude to have) so this was a big achievement for me!
7. Go to the library: FAILED.
8. Complete all Spyro PS1 games: Ching, ching, done this one. Obviously! Completed number 3 on 16th February at approximately 5:10pm.
Sounds like you did pretty well with your February goals, all things considered. And that you had a good month!
Thank you 🙂 im just slacking so much with my reading since January! xxx
With your content you’ll be sure to hit your twitter goal in no time surely! Sounds like you had a great February.
Rebecca Elaine x
I hope so! xxx
I didn’t set a goal for this month, but congrats for achieving yours! I love these posts so much, that I really want to try and do it.
Amy | hookedonthemusic.com
Thank you 🙂 I love them too, they’re fun!
Congratulations for the blog followers and gaming goals …Others with workout soon …..And keep spending on yourself every month something ….😊😇
I actually did manage to do fairly well on my goals in February, hopefully, that will carry over to March.
A Sparkle Of Grace
Well done (: xx
I’m always treating myself every month haha! You reached a lot of goals this month too!
Haha I’m not, this is the first thing I’ve bought myself in months.
You did great! Twitter has been the worst for growth lately but 4700+ blog followers is amazing! You’re killing it.
Imogen’s Typewriter. <3
It really has hasn’t it! I’m definitely not the only one to notice! xxx
Don’t be too down about the social media numbers not growing.. i updated my Media Kit this week and was so gobsmacked at how little growth I’ve had!
Eeek! I’m finding Twitter growth super slow at the moment xxx
Firstly, congratulations on all your blog followers, that’s amazing, but not at all surprising as you always write such great posts. I love that two of your achieved goals were games, good for you! And I’m looking forward to your March cake recipe post – having seen a snap on Insta I’m already hungry 🙂 xx
Lisa | http://www.lisasnotebook.com
Thanks Lisa! I haven’t played much of my new game yet but hoping to soon! xxx
Nice! Would love to see what you’ve baked!
I have a recipe post up this month 🙂
Good going with your goals foe Feb, especially the savings one. That is so hard early on in the year. Hope March is a fab month for you x
Thank you! I hope so too (: xx
You completed five out of eight!!! That’s so absolutely amazing, I’m so happy for you setting goals and reaching them! I like that they are attainable with some work and not crazy out of no where goals. Keep up the excellent work!
Thank you (: I’m pretty happy with my 5!
Ohhh wow. I have read this blog post and been challenged in many ways. I will similarly write about my February in a blog post
Hope you enjoy!
Congrats on reaching so my blog followers x
Thank you x
Well done! I didn’t set myself any goals so I have nothing to share. Maybe next month 🙂
I might do a no goal month sometime this year too xx
Well done on your goals, I make the same goal every month read more, I read 6 in Jan and so far 6 in Feb but nearly finished my current book so I’ll have read 7 🙂 so only slightly more but still more.
That’s brilliant, well done! xxx
Fingers crossed for you on your goals you’re carrying over to next month babe and well done with the goals you did manage to complete. Thank you for sharing 🌸✨
With love, Alisha Valerie x | http://www.alishavalerie.com
Thank you lovely xxx
I was hoping to hit 10k on Twitter but it hasn’t happened, I’m just trying to do my thing & enjoy see what happens!
Love, Amie ❤
The Curvaceous Vegan
Twitter growth is SO slow at the moment!
You have great content, that’s why people follow you! I am sure you are going to hit your twitter target soon as well 😀
I hope so! Thank you 😘