Do you fancy winning a HUGE bundle of health and beauty prizes worth over £300?! Of course you do! I have an INCREDIBLE Spring giveaway to share with you today, you really won’t want to miss out on this. Containing prizes from beauty favourites, Liz Earle, La Roche-Posay, Marc Jacobs, Olay and more!
I love giving back what I can to those that read my blog and have supported me so much over the years, so I’ve collaborated with a huge group of bloggers to bring you this incredible giveaway. These prizes are worth over £300 and contain some incredible names in the beauty industry!
The bloggers taking part
Please show your support for the bloggers taking part by visiting their blogs. They are:
Peggy May | Becca Blogs It Out | Life In A Breakdown | Earn Money Do Good | Unique Young Mum | My Tunbridge Wells | Travel Bugs | Mrs Pinch | Discover Kent | Monethalia | Best Things To Do In Cambridge | Koody | Spilling Life Tea | The Mini Millionaire | Real Girls Wobble | Looking After Your Pennies | The Money Making Mum | Business For Mums | Alice In Sheffield | Chilling With Lucas | Fizzy Peaches | Two Hearts One Roof | Catch Up With Claire | Home In The Pastures | The Sporting Blog | Lipgloss And Curves | The Financial Wilderness | My Balancing Act | Lake District Offers | Discount Days Out | My Random Musings | Mind Over Money Matters | Savvy Dad | Reducued Grub | Skilled Finances | Live The Easy Life | Gift Guides UK | Jenny In Neverland | Mum On A Budget | Testing Time Blog | Pretty Core | Thrifty Husband | Pounds And Sense | Wot A Woman Diary | Rhian Westbury | Stapos Thrifty Life Hacks | Bossy Girl | On The Soap Box | Five From The Swich | Be Happy Be You | Just Average Jen | The Geordie Grandma | Finding The Edge | A Thrifty Gamer | Dad Fat Diary | Book Fail | Awesome Scope
One lucky winner will receive a health and beauty bundle. Included in this bundle is:
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ Blemish treatment 40ml
- Marc Jacobs Perfect 50ml
- Glo32 Teeth Whitening System
- CYO Makeup Bag Top Up Bundle
- Olay Regenerist Luminous Anti-Ageing Brightening And Protecting Face Cream SPF20 50ml
- Footner exfoliating socks
- Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish 50ml
- Champney’s Calm Reed Riffuser
- Champney’s Slumber Body Butter 300ml
- Maybelline Sky High Mascara x 2 (Black
- EcoTools – Daily Essentials Total Face Brush set
- L’Oreal Paris Men Expert Get Better With Age Anti-Ageing Duo Giftset for him
- Too Faced Hangover Wash Away the Day Cleanser 125ml
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra-Light Invisible Fluid Sun Cream SPF50 50ml
- Champney’s Weekend Treat Gift Set
Terms and Conditions
1. There is one top prize of beauty bundle
2. There are no runner up prizes
3. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding all bloggers involved with running the giveaway
4. Closing date for entries is midnight on 30.04.21
5. The same Rafflecopter widget appears on all the blogs involved, but you only need to enter on one blog
6. Entrants must log in to the Rafflecopter widget, and complete one or more of the tasks – each completed task earns one entry in the prize draw
7. Tweeting about the giveaway via the Rafflecopter widget will earn five bonus entries into the prize draw.
8. 1 winner will be chosen at random.
9. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days with their delivery address, or a replacement winner will be chosen.
10. The winners’ names will be published in the Rafflecopter widget (unless the winner objects to this).
11. The prizes will be despatched within 14 days of the winner confirming their address.
12. The promoter is http://www.MakeMoneyWithoutAJob.com
13. By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
This giveaway has been arranged by www.MakeMoneyWithoutAJob.com.
Complete any or all of the Rafflecopter entry widgets below to enter:
Do UK colonies count? 😅
WOW what a huge giveaway, it took me ages to just see all of the prizes. I’ve entered lots of times!
A great giveaway Jenny! These products in the giveaway are amazing! x
Lucy | http://www.lucymary.co.uk