AD – For information about my advertising packages click here.
Happy November! It’s a brand-new month and it’s one step closer to Christmas. Have you started any Christmas prep yet? I’ve actually been proper organized this year and have most of my Christmas shopping done already! But before we start talking about Christmas, let’s meet my November advertisers!
The Grumpy Olive need no introduction and I absolutely ADORE these girl’s blog. I know a lot of other people do, too and they’ve become a firm favorite in the blogging world! So, if you’re not familiar with The Grumpy Olive, then it’s definitely one to check out this month, especially if you’re into content around food, recipes, book, sustainability and seasonal content!
Posts from The Grumpy Olive I’d Recommend:
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Pancake Quick Recipe
- Vegan Apple Cider Doughnuts Recipe
- Sausage and Chorizo Casserole Recipe
Andrea Hunt is a certified transformational life coach and level 2 EFT practitioner. She has a diverse history, having work experience in International Communications and having spent a number of years in China. She now lives in Munich, where she works as a motivational life coach and can help you reach your goals and gain more self awareness through limiting belief sessions, EFT and more. You can book a 30 minute free discovery call with Andrea too!
Posts from Andrea Hunt I’d Recommend:
- 10 Things I’ve Learned After 10 Years of Living in Germany As a Munich Expat
- Perfectionism: The Pitfalls of Unhealthy Performance Expectations
- Travel Pros Share Their Best Travel Tips & Rookie Mistakes To Avoid
My next advertiser is one for everyone who loves planning, bullet journaling and productivity. Bournemouth Girl covers all of those wonderful topics and more and is all about using organization and productivity to plan and create the life you want and love! She also creates additional content around wellness, self-care and being eco-friendly too!
Posts from Bournemouth Girl I’d Recommend:
- Ingratitude Journalling: How Negativity Can Improve Your Mental Health Development
- Boost Your Sex Life With Affordable Sex Toys From Sinful
- What To Keep in Your Fibromyalgia Flare-Up Toolkit
Share To Inspire is a wonderful blog and if you enjoy Jenny in Neverland then you’ll definitely enjoy Alita’s blog too. From personal growth, to finances, to relationships, if you need something that’s going to help you grow as a person in some aspect of your life, then this is the one for you! Her blog is absolutely stunning too!
Posts from Share To Inspire I’d Recommend:
- How To Stay Inspired and Motivated In Life (8 Strategies)
- 10 Things To Focus On In Your Life For More Happiness
- 10 Ways To Take Control Of Your Finances Easily
This advertiser is another that needs no introduction, but I’d better do one anyway just in case by some chance you’re not familiar with Lisa from Lisa’s Notebook! Lisa is one of my faves online because she’s so lovely and supportive. Her blog certainly has a little something for everyone, including health + wellness, gardening (she is an AMAZING gardener), parenting, beauty and more! I always enjoy reading Lisa’s blog!
Posts from Lisa’s Notebook I’d Recommend:
- 10 Small Guest Bedroom Ideas To Transform Your Spare Room
- September Gardening: What To Do In the Garden In September
- Get the Gorgeous Boho Chic Living Room Look in 5 Easy Steps
This next advertiser needs no introduction and that’s Sunshine Sarah. Sarah shares a lot of fab content around positivity, self love and self growth, including her own weight loss journey, eco-friendly swaps and Veganism! Sarah’s blog is all about spreading that little bit of joy and sunshine to her readers, which she absolutely does! If you haven’t checked out Sarah’s blog yet, I’d highly recommend starting with these posts below!
Posts from Sunshine Sarah I’d Recommend:
- 10 Independent Pubs To Visit In Yorkshire
- 4 Factors To Consider When Booking A Holiday
- 5 Ways To Battle SAD In the Winter Months
My next advertiser to share with you today is someone I’m thrilled to welcome back and one I think so many of you will LOVE and find incredibly useful. That’s The Copy Sloth and the lovely Aubrey. The Copy Sloth is ALL about marketing, blogging and growth, with incredibly curated content to help you grow your blog, make more sales in your business and MUCH more! Definitely one to check out this month if you’re starting a blog or a business!
Posts from The Copy Sloth I’d Recommend:
- How To Revive A Dead Instagram Account Fast in 10 Easy Steps
- Honest Styled Stock Society Review
- The 9 Best Marketing Methods For Introvert Entrepreneurs
And my final advertiser for you this month is one you reaaaally won’t want to miss, especially if you love beauty, make up and skincare! Beautymone, run by the lovely Simone, is the GO-TO place for everything you need or want to know about skincare and make up products. She has an extensive catalogue of reviews, tips and lists of all the best make up and skincare products you need in your collection! Plus her blog is absolutely freaking beautiful so prepare to be jealous!
Posts from Beautymone I’d recommend:
- Gucci Perfume Gucci Bloom Is Like a Field Full of Flowers
- How To Apply Lip Liner: Stunning Lips in 6 Easy Steps
- New Bali Body Sheet Mask Delivers Luminous Skin Within 10 Minutes