I’m about to say all the same stuff that everyone says in all of their blogoversary posts but I don’t care because 3 whole years I’ve been blogging for (near enough) and where oh where has that time gone?
It’s been a weird and crazy 3 years, in both my personal and blogging life but as this is a blogoversary, I’m going to focus on that. There’s been a lot of changes since this time last year – some good, some bad but all of them an experience and a learning opportunity. Blogging can go in all sorts of different directions – as I’m sure most of you can agree.
The biggest change I’ve noticed over the last year is that I’ve now had the experience and opportunities to start working with brands and start making a small bit of income from certain posts. The brands I’ve worked with have all been, absolutely incredible and professional and it’s been so very rewarding to put yourself out there and connect with them. It’s been a privilege to review and test some of their products.
The book blogging side of my blog has dramatically decreased, which is a shame because book blogging is the reason I started my blog in the first place but I feel so much more free with what I can post and I very much fit into the ‘lifestyle’ blogging niche now – which I think I belong in much better!
Thank you all so much to all of my readers and followers over the past 1, 2 and 3 years. I love you all long time and want to say thank you with a heck load of giveaways below! All giveaways are running from 27th March (today!) until Sunday 24th April. I will state next to each giveaway whether it’s UK only or International – I’m so sorry that they can’t all be International but you know how postage is. Click the link to take you to each giveaway. Good luck!
1. Paperback copy of Pretty Is by Maggie Mitchell (UK only)
3. eBook of Self Care For the Modern Writer by R.S Williams (International)
4. eBook copy of Just The You Are by Lynsey James (International)
5. eBook copy of The Broken Hearts Book Club by Lynsey James (International)
6. £25 or equivalent Amazon gift card (International)
7. 2x eBook copies of I Wish For You by Camilla Isley (International)
8. Hardback copy of The Perfect Match by Katie Fforde (UK only)
9. eBook copy of The Lost Child by Ann Troup (International)
10. eBook copy of The Silent Girls by Ann Troup (International)
11. Book shaped clutch bag (International)
15. Paperback copy of Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman (UK only, Used but in great condition)