I love working with brands and PR people; on a whole, I’ve had a wonderfully positive experience in my time as a blogger and rarely have I had any negative encounters when reviewing products, doing sponsored posts and working with PR’s and brands. Having a good working relationship with PR’s and brands can be so beneficial for the both of you! I’ve recently been working with Lauren from every1 (see my previous posts here and here) and she contacted me last month about an opportunity I couldn’t turn down.
Whilst I’m no means a beauty blogger – you would be appalled by the state of my make up brushes and the fact that I’ve been using the same mascara for months on end (yuk!) – I do enjoy beauty-related posts every so often. For me, this isn’t usually make-up but skincare, haircare and other types of “care” and I always very much enjoy doing these types of posts.
I’m fortunate enough today to be teaming up with Chemist-4-U, an online chemist which sells everything from make-up to skincare, haircare to sexual health care, dental care to pharmacy products and even basket fillers, such as fidget spinners. If you so happen to want one whilst you’re buying your thrush treatment. They offer an online pharmacy service and an electronic prescription service which allows your GP to send your prescription online to the pharmacy of your choice. You can find out more information about that service here.
However, I was there to shop. I was given a £30 voucher to spend on whatever I wanted so I scrolled and scrolled and scrolled and eventually purchased some products with my voucher. The website is very easy to navigate, the payment process was quick and simple and the products arrived quickly and in perfect condition. You might think I was a bit boring which what I chose but I decided to go for necessities and a few extra bits and pieces. Also some top up items of stuff I’m running out of.
1. Maybelline New York Fit Me Powder: a treat for me as I’m always on the lookout for new powders!
2. V05 Nourish My Shine Shampoo & Conditioner: again, a treat for me!
3. Nivea Daily Easentials Refreshing Facial Wash Gel: my skincare routine has become a bit sparse as of late and I’ve always got on well with this!
4. Nivea 3 in 1 Cleansing Wipes: don’t preach to me about how bad make up wipes are for you please.
5. Batiste Dry Shampoo: it’s a life saver isn’t it?
6. Lynx Dark Temptation Body-wash: picked this up for my boyfriend as he loves Lynx and this smells really good.
7. Dove Original Deodrant: you can never have too many deodorants.
8. Sanex Shower Cream: picked this up for my whole household really because we always have a bottle of this sitting by the shower.
9. L’Oreal Paris Elvive Stylist Mousse: this is for my mum.
10. Listerine Mouthwash: again, for the whole household. Top -up item.
11. Numark Nail Polish Remover: another top up item.
I got all these items for under £30, I actually had £2 left over, which is absolutely brilliant. You can nab some popular names on Chemist-4-u but a lot of stuff is at a discounted price, which is ideal if you’re on a budget. Thank you to every1 pr and Chemist-4-u for providing me with the voucher for these products.
* This is a sponsored post in exchange for products and/or payment. All content, images, thoughts and opinions are my own and unbiased.