So I’ve ended up getting in my time machine and winding back 5 years because today… I’m doing a TAG post. Say what? Honestly, I cannot remember the last time I did any sort of tag post but I used to do a lot of them within the first few years of blogging. They were always so much fun and carefree. Something I don’t think I’ve felt with my content in quite a long time.
So although I’m not planning on making tag posts a regular feature on my blog again, I wanted to do one because why the heck not. Blogging is supposed to be fun. I know a lot of bloggers have done this Vogue 73 Questions tag post but I stole this from Lisa’s Notebook (one of my favesss).
I’ve gained a LOT of followers (shameless self plug: if you want to grow your blog following check out my Beginners Guide To Growing Your Following eBook here!) since I last did a tag post so if you fancy getting to know me a little more, here’s your chance!
I was also really struggling to think of content ideas for this month so this was a bit of a cop out but don’t tell anyone. Let’s go!
1. What is your usual Starbucks order?
This is a really bad start butttt I don’t really drink Starbucks haha! But the last time I did, I had a Cappuccino.
2. What does your workstation look like right now?
RIGHT NOW I’m working from my bed. So it looks a mess. But in my office, my work station is pretty tidy. Just a lamp and a glass of water.
3. All time favourite food?
Chocolate Mini Rolls.
4. Favourite author?
Karen Thompson-Walker and Markus Zusak. Check out this post on 10 Books I’ve Read More Than Once for more about their books.
5. What do you think of open relationships?
Not for me, personally. But I have nothing against them for two consenting adults who feel it’s right for their relationship.
6. Favourite video game?
Red Dead Redemption 2 and The Last Of Us 2.
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
Long afternoon naps when I should be working.
8. Favourite film?
9. Favourite book?
The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson-Walker.
10. Twitter or Instagram?
Depends what for. I’m loving Instagram at the moment (find me at jennyinneverland).
11. Desktop or laptop?
Laptop. But I miss old school desktops the size of a fridge.
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
Don’t use 3 words when one will do.
13. What project are you working on right now?
I don’t currently have a project I’m working on, sadly. I’d like to start something soon, though.
14. Favourite colour?
15. Did you get good grades at school?
At GCSE, yes. But sixth form, no because I prioritized getting drunk than studying.
16. Dream job?
I honestly don’t know. I’m sorry that’s a bit of a cop out answer but I don’t. I’ve had SO MANY ideas of what I would want to do for a job which would be really rewarding. A librarian, a therapist, at one point I wanted to join the police force. But I honestly don’t know what my “dream” job is.
I love what I do now of course, I’m so grateful for my career and the opportunities I’ve had from it and I wouldn’t want it to end any time soon. But I never envisioned this for myself and if something came up that I was more aligned to, I’d probably go for it.
Maybe I just don’t have a dream job and maybe that’s okay.
17. Played any sports?
Yes, I took extra P.E for my GCSE in school and I was also in the tennis team.
18. Do you have a degree?
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post to do?
21. What do you like to collect?
I don’t actually collect anything. I used to collect LOADS of crap when I was younger though.
22. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Kind, organized and passionate.
23. If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be?
Shiny Dollaz (according to some very accurate quiz on the internet)
24. Who was the last person you DMed?
My boyfriend, Carl. Or if we’re talking about social media it was Lucy from Lucy Mary.
25. What’s on the top of your wish list right now?
A freaking holiday.
26. Hogwarts House?
27. How many tattoos do you have?
One but I’d love to get more when I know exactly what I want (and pluck up the courage to book it!)
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
Ugh, so many things. Can’t imagine I’m the only one to have been given a new overwhelming sense of gratitude from the pandemic. I’m grateful for connection. To people, places, nature, myself and the Universe.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
I’m writing this in June, so I’ll be going by this current month. Going out for a gorgeous meal for my boyfriend’s birthday.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
Received my Revoution order so now I have skincare products again.
31. What’s the best thing ever?
32. Favourite season?
Autumn – basic bitch.
33. Favourite holiday?
Seasonal or geographical? If it’s seasonal, then Christmas. Geographical then Disneyland Paris.
34. Which fictional character do you relate to most?
35. Do you like surprises?
Yes and no.
36. What’s the biggest surprise you ever got?
My anxiety disorder.
37. What’s a surprise that’s made you cry?
My anxiety disorder.
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given anyone?
I arranged for my boyfriend’s best friend to come down for his birthday a few years ago, after not seeing him for ages. That was a nice surprise.
39. Do you like muffins?
Depends what flavour. But probably not what I’d reach for.
40. Do you cook often?
Usually a couple of times a week.
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
Ice cream or something chocolaty.
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Not particularly, I’ll try anything.
43. Cake or pie?
44. What’s your least favourite food?
Good question. I can’t really think of any!
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
46. It’s 4am on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
A chocolate mini roll and a packet of cheese and onion crisps.
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
How to write like you know what you’re talking about.
48. Best animated film?
49. What has a guy done or said to impress you?
Not much impresses me. Or not many people have tried.
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
Take me for a beautiful dinner.
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
Not stop talking about yourself (she says, filling out 73 questions about herself).
52. What’s the funniest pickup line a guy can use on a girl?
Oh Christ knows. I don’t know any pick up lines.
53. Best comic book character?
Sorry, don’t read comic books.
54. What are the three things that are always in your handbag?
Phone, a bottle of water and hand sanitizer.
55. Favourite drink?
56. If you could play an historical character who would it be?
No idea, mind has gone blank.
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favourite sushi roll?
Alaska roll (salmon, avacado and cucumber).
59. What kind of lipstick do you use?
I don’t really wear lipstick, to be honest.
60. What kind of foundation do you use?
Whatever is in my make up bag. Currently an AVON one. You can tell I’m not a beauty blogger.
61. Blow dry or air dry?
Air dry in the Summer. Blow dry in the Winter.
62. Who is your fashion icon?
In the Frow (Victoria Magrath)
63. Favourite Disney character?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
Watching Formula 1 Qualifying and the DTM. It’s a full racing weekend this weekend!
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
Ghost Town with Ricky Gervais. I don’t know what it is about that movie that has me squealing.
66. Movie that made you cry?
Hachi. Please don’t talk to me about that movie.
67. If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be?
Well I cannot sing for the LIFE of me so as long as they wouldn’t mind being paired with me and my awful singing then I think it’d be a dream to sing alongside Stevie Nicks.
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
Brick by Boring Brick.
69. What’s your favourite animal?
Bit weird but I freaking love goats.
70. Favourite illustrator?
Honestly, I’m not that clued up on illustrators, so I don’t know. Sorry.
71. Person you want to have coffee with?
My friend Hannah.
72. What’s a country you’d love to visit?
So many. Germany, Finland, Japan and Netherlands are at the top of my list.
73. Best way to decompress?
Time alone. Either in the bath with a good book and some chocolate or in my office to meditate and practice Yoga.
So, what do we have in common? Let me know in the comments!
Liked this post? You might also enjoy: