AD – This is a paid advertorial with Femme Luxe but all thoughts are my own
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed writing this confidence series on my blog – which came about completely by accident. But sometimes the best things do, don’t they? So the next post in this series is hopefully going to be a practical one for you that you can use to help in your own confidence journey. I’ll be sharing 30 positive affirmations for self confidence.
I love affirmations and incorporating them into my daily life. And the great thing is, is that you can really get creative with what you do with them. You might want to repeat them to yourself every morning, set them as your phone wallpaper, stick them on your fridge, write them in spaghetti letters in your dinner. Literally, there are so many options.
- 6 Confidence Tips From Someone That’s Learning
- My Current Journey With Body Confidence
- 7 Things To Remember When You’re Lacking Confidence
But sometimes we might need a little helping hand to think of the right affirmations to say. Not all affirmations will resonate with everyone and we all need them for different areas of our lives. For me, confidence and self worth has always been a struggle, so that’s where I find affirmations really helpful.
But before we get into the actual affirmations, it’s time to share with you my recent pieces from Femme Luxe. The first piece I received was the Black Bardot Elasticated Crop Top & Cycling Shorts Co-Ord which is without a doubt my favourite piece from this little haul. I’m a big fan of Co-Ord Sets and this is my second one from Femme Luxe so it seems like they’re a winner for me!
The top half is a little baggy, so I could have done with one size smaller however if I did that, then I’m worried the cycling shorts would have been slightly too small. The slightly bigger top is no problem at all though – it’s actually incredibly comfy and perfect for a lazy day at home. The cycling shorts fit me perfect – which is a surprise because nothing fits me perfectly on the bottom half! They have a huge range of Black Loungewear options!
The second piece I picked up this time was the Cream Raunched Bust Frill Detail Criss Cross Strappy Crop Top. Bit of a mouthful! This top was like a riddle to get on as it’s very criss-crossy – as you can see! But once it was on, I was very happy with it. It’s very cropped, so certainly not the sort of top you’d wear to the super market. But for somewhere dressy, this would be a great option, paired with some skinny jeans and heels!
And finally, the last piece I picked up was the Tan High Waisted Pleated Ruffle Bodycon Mini Skirt. Although this says mini, it’s not really THAT short, which I actually really like. This is a really cute skirt for the Summer which could be dressed up or down and in a number of different styles and ways, which is really exciting! It has a small zip at the side, so is easy to get on and off and it’s a really comfortable and soft material. This comes up small, so I’d suggest sizing up!
So, let’s get stuck into the affirmations, shall we? Feel free to take any of these you need and use them as you wish!
- My confidence grows every single day
- I am worthy of everything good in my life
- Confidence is a choice and I choose to be confident
- I choose to see failure as a lesson instead
- I trust in myself
- I have everything I need to feel confident in myself
- I am superior to my negative thoughts
- I am smart and resourceful
- I am amazing at what I do
- I am a beautiful person, inside and out
- I release all self doubt and embrace myself
- I am enough
- I embrace every part of me – even the parts I’m not sure of yet
- Confidence is my superpower
- Magic happens when I reach into my confidence
- I am powerful beyond measure
- I deserve to be confident in every aspect of my life
- I was born with confidence
- I am grateful for this beautiful body that keeps me alive
- My body is sacred and beautiful and nobody can tell me otherwise
- I might see flaws but the Universe sees a magical being
- I am a good, kind and loyal person
- I am open to learning more wonderful things about myself
- Nobody can take my confidence away from me
- I am confident in my abilities
- I fully embrace what confidence means to me
- My confidence might not look like yours and that’s okay
- I am always learning how to become more confident
- There will always be someone better at something and that’s okay
- I am magic