We all love something for free, don’t we? And if you say you don’t I will automatically assume that you are lying to make yourself look above and beyond the rest of us. I certainly do and I enter a hell of a lot of giveaways because why the hell not? December was an incredibly lucky month for me and I won 5 giveaways in the space of less than a week! I was so happy with what I got, I wanted to do a little haul to show y’all and include some tips for running your own giveaways, too!
Tips for running your own giveaway
- Be clear on what you’re giving away and preferably buy the prize before you run the giveaway!
- Make sure it’s clear to entrants exactly what is being given away
- Ensure you note if anything is pre-used (books, for example. I sometimes run giveaways for books I’ve already read and don’t want anymore. These books are always in great condition but I’ll always state that they have been read and used before).
- Have a clear start and finish date of the giveaway
- Always state if it’s UK only or International!
- If you use Rafflecopter, have some varied options to enter. E.g: Following you on Twitter, tweeting about the giveaway, leaving a blog post comment or following your blog.