Wowzers… April. April. APRIL. Just when we couldn’t believe that it was 2018 already, here we are, 4 months into the year already. I hope you all had a great March, did lots of cool stuff and had a lot of fun. March for me was pretty damn good; I visited my boyfriend’s family in Lincolnshire, went away for the weekend to the Severn Valley Railway in Shropshire and saw the start of the new Formula 1 season. So all in all, a good month. I’ve also thoroughly enjoyed doing smaller, more achievable monthly goals this year so far. It’s really worked for me, it’s helping me focus and also helping me be more specific about my goals. However, this will be my last public goals list I’ll be posting on my blog – just because I don’t want it to get too samey and don’t want y’all to get bored! I’ll still be noting down my goals privately for the rest of the year (hopefully!) Here’s what I’d like to achieve in April…
2. Hit 5,350 blog followers: At the time of writing I have 5,266 so I think this will be pretty doable unless I post something awfully problematic and lose a bunch!
Update: I noticed I hit this one a few days before the end of March so I guess that’s one crossed off my list already!
3. Hit 200k all-time blog views: I’m aware these are all very stat related so far but you know, it’s my last goals post. Go big or go home. At the time of writing I’m just over 195k. Hitting that big 2 will be such a buzz!
4. Bake a cake for Easter: I already have an extremely yummy sounding banana and Nutella cake recipe saved in my phone so I’ll probably go for that!
5. Start playing The Evil Within: I bought this game in February and haven’t actually played it yet. After saying I want to do more gaming, I think it’s a good time to start this one!
6. Proper sort out my YouTube “watch later” folder: Oh God. In January I vowed I’d get all my 200+ watch later videos watched. Nope. I’m going to dedicate some time to really going through the list and only keeping the ones I genuinely want to watch!
7. Read 4 books: I like having these goals on the list because it just encourages me to keep reading. Last month my goal was 5 so I’ll give myself a little break this month!
8. Do something that usually makes me anxious: This one will probably consist of things like going into big shops – which is something I really struggle with when it comes to my anxiety.