Despite the fact I might not like my birthday very much and that 25 seems to be this big ol’ daunting year for me, I do love a birthday gift haul. I love reading them myself because I’m nosy and love to see why other people got for the birthdays and the kinda stuff they like. I also love writing them myself and taking photos of my presents as it gives me a chance to reflect and be grateful all over again for the gifts I received for my birthday. So here’s my 25th birthday gift haul!
I’ll start with a selection of gifts which I actually asked for. Despite being 25 now, my mum still goes “all-out” on my birthday even though I tell her not to spend a lot of money on me. So this year I had in mind a few items which I really wanted that I knew she could get me which wouldn’t break the bank. (Also, sorry about the not-too-brilliant photos, I still haven’t got the hang of this picture taking lark).
- Beauty and the Beast DVD: I honestly can’t tell you how much I adore the remake, it’s on my top 5 list of favourite Disney movies! (I’m sitting here listening to Evermore as I write this post)
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy: I always used to play the Crash games when I was younger so I was buzzing when I heard they were remaking it but keeping the original format!
- No Filter by Grace Victory: This was the only book I actually got this year but I’ve been looking forward to Grace’s book for ages. She’s one of my favourite YouTuber’s.
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water: I desperate needed a new skincare routine as my skin has been so bad recently. I really like Micellar water cleansers so asked for a couple!
- I also received some new underwear, which doesn’t really need to be pictured.
She also, as always, got me a few little surprises. But both of which I absolutely adored. First was these super cute and sparkly earrings from Diamonique, which are totally my style and the type of earrings I would wear constantly. I also got this gorgeous pillow with, “Second star to the right and straight on til morning” on; as you may know, Peter Pan is mt favourite Disney movie and that quote is also my tattoo!
Now onto my boyfriend’s gifts; I had no idea what I was getting from him this year whereas usually I have some sort of inkling and it’s usually something Formula 1 related! It wasn’t this year but I love all my presents from him. First of all, two Beauty and the Beast themed gifts. He got me this cute little Chip ornament which will be going on my shelf and a replica necklace of the one that Belle wears in their dance scene of the new movie and it’s absolutely stunning! My last gift I was dribbling over for a good 10 minutes, was this fucking stunning Syltherin notebook. We’re both proud Syltherin’s and I’m a huge notebook lover as well. I’m not sure if I could ever bring myself to write in this, I might just display it instead but it’s honestly the most stunning notebook I’ve ever seen in my life.